Paranormal Experiences While In The Bathroom

Oz you have had some truly paranormal experiences. Thanks for being so open and sharing them.
I like sharing them here Lynne. It seems almost every new subject reminds me of an experience I've had but if I try to think of them at other times I can't remember many of them. For me this is what separates the paranormal from the mundane.

Only thing I've had happen in a bathroom was years ago when I lived at home. I was shaving and my brother walked up behind me and we were having a conversation as I shaved in the mirror. I asked him something and he had gone. I thought what a rude ---- and walked into the house, past his room. He was still in bed, barely awake and said he hadn't got up and was talking to me at his door. We confirmed the conversation and believe this was telepathy of some kind but it had a creepy feeling to it.
Could've been telepathy or some sort of traveling. My brother remembers me having a full conversation with him while i was sleeping. He was answering a fire call early one morning and while trying get ready and not wake anyone up, i started talking to him about some random stuff. I guess i talk in my sleep lol.

I like sharing them here Lynne. It seems almost every new subject reminds me of an experience I've had but if I try to think of them at other times I can't remember many of them. For me this is what separates the paranormal from the mundane.
for someone with any abilities, what is paranormal to others is just normal for you. and sometimes mundane, as you said. sometimes it is even hard for you to believe there is anything out of the normal and you may even question what you already know to be real. your "normal" is just a little different than everyone elses........

I had an experience in the bathroom.
So a guy died in his home under mysterious circumstances. He also had a very large firearms collection and ammo which was damaged by fire. So my partner and I had to basically secure the home until we could dispose of the ammo and make sure no one tampered with the scene. Well we were switching shifts with the day time crew and I went to the bathroom in the home. Clear as day I hear someone come up the 3 steps and go into the master bedroom. I radio my partner and ask what he was doing in there. Well he is still outside with the day shift crew! So I come out gun drawn and announce my presence only to find nothing. By this time my partner and day shift had checked everywhere inside and outside. So we all end up in the master bedroom. There was a spear gun in there that had some fire damage and something told me to grab the spear gun. As soon as my hand touched it something snapped and would have released the spear right into my hip. I had tightened my grip when I heard the snap so it only went an inch or 2. We all just kinda looked at each other and shrugged it off. They day shift decided they would go pick up dinner and comeback and eat with us. So we sat in the kitchen eating when we all clearly saw a shadow walk by the windows. So we go to see who it is. It was no one and we realized the only way to have cast that shadow would have been from the inside since there was a sunken patio outside and we saw a full body shadow. Can't explain any of it we tried so many different ways to try and duplicate that shadow and couldn't.
The worst part was the fire damaged ammo that was also wet from putting the fire out. A couple times we had rounds just go off! Then we had to call the PD tell them what happened and check the surrounding houses to make sure it didn't hit someone or their house. I do not spook easy,but there was something wrong with that house!

I try to use science and find rational reasons for odd things that I've seen or experienced and most of the time I can find an explanation. Then there are 1s that I can't explain. This was one of those times...lol

I try to use science and find rational reasons for odd things that I've seen or experienced and most of the time I can find an explanation. Then there are 1s that I can't explain. This was one of those times...lol
That is a wild experience for sure. K-9, you must be in the security business. Is that too personal to ask?

Reactions: K9-1
That is a wild experience for sure. K-9, you must be in the security business. Is that too personal to ask?

I was a police officer and on several special teams . I've done Executive Protection....hated it! Bounced in bars and night clubs. My main income was from over 20yrs as a PMC. Now I work maybe 9hrs at a local gun shop. I'm 45 and retired.....unless the right short term contract comes up and pays well....lol

We lived in a house where two people died. The story was the old oil burner had clogged and they both died in their sleep. I believe one in the bath tub and one in what became my bedroom. Never had any issues in that bathroom or in my bedroom, though one night i did have a very strange dream and ended up waking very short of breath. You did feel uneasy walking up to the house as if you were being watched the entire time till you came inside. Really only heard footsteps when down in the basement though nobody else was there. We had a large family get together and when everyone was eating in the finished basement, the footsteps started. When everyone (but us) got excited that someone else arrived, we assured them..uh, we are ALL down here. Go on. Go and check. One by one they came back down and said, nobody is up there lol. It began to escalate and once my mother was touched on her face, that was all she could stand and told them to leave. The activity did slow but eventually i moved out and so did they.

I brought this up yesterday so figured i'd start this thread. We've all had experiences, but have you had any while doing your business, getting showered/bathed or just brushing your teeth? Bathroom time usually means privacy to do what we have to do and quite frankly, be most vulnerable. An uninvited 'guest' can make this alone time rather unnerving and downright scary.
No joke tho! I was in my old house and every time Id brush my teeth I always felt a presence behind me. I think it was my boyfriend who died from cancer. I only say that because I had this overwhelming urge to grab his ashes and go to the new place. we hadnt even waited til the pen ink dried on the lease. So when I did that, that feeling left with his ashes. When he was in the new place my oldest said she could sense something walking behind her. We are not scared because we know its him just checking in on us. None of my kids were his but he adored my oldest. Its a two edged sword because i want him here but it hurts at the same time.

Reactions: Selectric
Another experience i had was not long after trying to aid someone with a paranormal issue. I am no professional, so i probably should have taken more care doing this. I know better now. I 'saw' what appeared to be a shadow figure when trying to focus on this issue. Quite an angry thing it was and turned out, that was not the only time i would 'see' it. Like every morning, i jumped in the shower to get ready for work. While enjoying my nice hot shower, i suddenly got a picture in my mind of this shadow guy. Despite how hot the shower was, i could feel every hair on my body standing up. I told this thing to leave and that it had no business being here. I'm thinking i must've gotten it's attention and decided to pay me a visit. Don't think so man. I have not 'seen' it since, so that's a plus. Boundaries and protection surely must be set and like i said, i know better now.
im learning that as well. I was at a cemetary literally up the road to our new place. as I was leaving I told them all they cannot follow me home for any reason. i kept saying that til i got in my car and left. i also do that meditation of picturing youre encased in a white light bubble. Those are just what I do for myself. im no pro either lol

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne