Paranormal acceptance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Everyone has probably heard of the miracle that happened with the baby. A ghostly voice called out and 4 rescuers heard it. It was also released this morning that the baby was actually under water when pulled from the car, so it could NOT have been the child.
http://beyonddarkmatter.com/threads/ghost-voice-helps-save-child.3334/

What really surprised me was the actual reporting of this by FOX. They actually took the report seriously! No X-files music in the background, no snickering, no jokes about the ghost voice. They treated it for what it was...a paranormal event.

My question is this: Has the paranormal finally reached a new level of acceptance? Are we seeing a new respect for reports of the unexplained?

I think this is probably a special case, where the media gives a pass to the claim of paranormal intervention because it's being made by first responders. If the same claim was made by some average Joe who performed a roadside rescue, then I would expect the X-Files music and askew glances.

Reactions: Debi
I think the opposite. Maybe the media thinks that the first responders all collectively imagined that they heard the voice and the media is not taking this as seriously.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.