Over Colombia

balloon IMO. It has a trajectory that suggests a steady fall and while a great video I dont think its a UFO.

Reactions: Debi
I'm kinda laughing here. The other night Mr. Bird turns on some TV program about Unknown Mysteries or something like that. Many of the clips shown we've had on site here from ghosts to UFO's. As we are watching I sat there debunking most of what they had on (with only two that I pronounced as possibles). His response? "You know, you're sucking the "mystery" right out of this show!"

thats all the proof I need.
That episode has often been voted the best of the "F Troop" series, casting Harvey Korman as a Prussian Amry balloonist. I always have thought it was funny he played a Prussian officer about the same time he was voicing the "Great Gazoo" on the "Flintstones."

Reactions: Walking Goose
That episode has often been voted the best of the "F Troop" series, casting Harvey Korman as a Prussian Amry balloonist. I always have thought it was funny he played a Prussian officer about the same time he was voicing the "Great Gazoo" on the "Flintstones."
F troop was one of my favorites too. Larry Storch was another character on the show I remember but cant say what character he played. He was great . Those shows were entertaining and no one cussed or had to twerk to get attention. I think .

Reactions: Duke