Ouija Board and Black Robed Entity

Ouija boards should not be used with misguided intent. Been there. Done that. I will say this for the hmmm, who knows how many times now...This stuff is not a novelty. It is not a joke. It is not imagination. People that have experienced real paranormal stuff are not crazy. Until someone has an experience for themselves, it's all tabloid nonsense to a naysayer. Depending on the experience(s) you have (or had), it cannot be undone. Be careful what you wish for. How you proceed from that point can change your entire perception of everything around you.

This is a horrifying story. They opened a door and probably didn't close it. The homeowner gave her assent to it too. I would bet money the problems in the house will continue or get worse.

It makes me feel so frustrated when people mess around with those boards. I actually got a queasy feeling when I read about the robed figure and the little imps.

I remember at around 9 some teenagers that were staying next to us in a holiday beach house were using a ouija board when a mate and I called over there. I just remember us all running down the road with a big dark cloud entity behind us. I got the hint then.

I remember at around 9 some teenagers that were staying next to us in a holiday beach house were using a ouija board when a mate and I called over there. I just remember us all running down the road with a big dark cloud entity behind us. I got the hint then.
Wow, what happened? did it just disappear or did it cause problems?

Reactions: Debi
It makes me feel so frustrated when people mess around with those boards. I actually got a queasy feeling when I read about the robed figure and the little imps.
makes me queasy just reading about you being queasy. ugh. and marketed as a children's toy. GHASTLY.

Reactions: Debi
Wow, what happened? did it just disappear or did it cause problems?
I don't know but we were on holidays for two weeks there and then went back to Sydney. i can't remember much but looking back and having experiences since it wasn't imagination or group hysteria I'm sure.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I don't know but we were on holidays for two weeks there and then went back to Sydney. i can't remember much but looking back and having experiences since it wasn't imagination or group hysteria I'm sure.
You have really had a lot of strang experiences Oz, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: ozentity