Ooops! Another hole in the atmosphere

It's all good. It's all fine. No problem at all. Everyone always wanted to know what living on Mars was like. We're blazing a trail to find out quicker than ever. Our atmosphere is over-rated anyway, right? Yikes.

It's all good. It's all fine. No problem at all. Everyone always wanted to know what living on Mars was like. We're blazing a trail to find out quicker than ever. Our atmosphere is over-rated anyway, right? Yikes.
Select I thought of the exact same example! I haven't decided if scientists and the government are going to save us or kill us. This is really scary.

Reactions: Selectric
there is a conspiracy about that. We used to live on Mars but destroyed it. even that not being true we only have ONE planet we can live on...does ppl not get this at all? lol like im confused as to why everyone is destroying this planet. Im also troubled because I really believe Earth is alive and we r hurting her no killing her our Mother Earth

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
there is a conspiracy about that. We used to live on Mars but destroyed it. even that not being true we only have ONE planet we can live on...does ppl not get this at all? lol like im confused as to why everyone is destroying this planet. Im also troubled because I really believe Earth is alive and we r hurting her no killing her our Mother Earth
Perfect anthem for this subject.

Indeed Jelly, that's what we were alluding to in a joking manor, but we totally get it.