OK All You Psychics, Seers, and Clairvoyants...

Have you looked under the windshield wipers? You know, toss, slide, catch, disappear.???.
The keys went missing somewhere between my garden shed in the backyard and my garage. They were not near any of our vehicles, the keys were already missing when we drove away later in the day.

Reactions: garnetsilver
The keys went missing somewhere between my garden shed in the backyard and my garage. They were not near any of our vehicles, the keys were already missing when we drove away later in the day.
I had a similar thing happen about 15 years ago. My mom and I had returned from a trip and i stopped at her place long enough to drop her and her bags off. I had a fairly large ring of keys that wouldn't easily disappear. When I went to leave my keys were not in my purse or anywhere. To this day they are still missing. Now where on earth could a large keyring disappear to for this long and never turn up! Is it an unseen had that takes these things, do they fall through a time portal, do we jump timelines where things are in a diff location? Is there a divine purpose to delay us for a reason? it is confounding and frustrating to say the least.

keychain-cartoon.jpg

I'm with GoneWestUtah. I once went for a coffee with someone and we sat outside. I ordered a small cake as well and set it down on the table next to the coffee. I nipped inside to use the bathroom and when I came out, my cake had completely disappeared!

It wasn't long before we found the culprit - a crow sitting in the tree above us! He had my cake under his left foot and was picking bits of it off to eat, whilst staring straight at us.

Apparently, whilst I was inside, my friend had also nipped in to ask the waitress something and left our coffees and cakes unattended. Mr. Crow must have been watching...you can't get anything past them and they do have an eye for shiny things, Duke, so there's merit to Utah's idea :laughing:

I'm with GoneWestUtah. I once went for a coffee with someone and we sat outside. I ordered a small cake as well and set it down on the table next to the coffee. I nipped inside to use the bathroom and when I came out, my cake had completely disappeared!

It wasn't long before we found the culprit - a crow sitting in the tree above us! He had my cake under his left foot and was picking bits of it off to eat, whilst staring straight at us.

Apparently, whilst I was inside, my friend had also nipped in to ask the waitress something and left our coffees and cakes unattended. Mr. Crow must have been watching...you can't get anything past them and they do have an eye for shiny things, Duke, so there's merit to Utah's idea :laughing:
Oh, I never questioned a crow's willingness or ability to take them.
It's the lack of crows in and around my yard that makes it doubtful. Between tree killing insects (see below) and severe weather we've lost most of our large trees. I can't remember the last time I saw a crow in our yard.

firewood-EAB_USDA-1100x730.jpg
The emerald ash borer.

Oh, I never questioned a crow's willingness or ability to take them.
It's the lack of crows in and around my yard that makes it doubtful. Between tree killing insects (see below) and severe weather we've lost most of our large trees. I can't remember the last time I saw a crow in our yard.

View attachment 41244
The emerald ash borer.
What a shame you lost all those trees - so sad.

I just thought you might find the crow story amusing (if not very helpful!) :D

Did you find them in the end? I would do what Garnet said and change the locks just in case.

What a shame you lost all those trees - so sad.

I just thought you might find the crow story amusing (if not very helpful!) :D

Did you find them in the end? I would do what Garnet said and change the locks just in case.
Still looking. I've repeatedly ask the fae to return them, and was forced to go up St Anthony's chain of command.