Nope, not buying it...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

308577580_3285924335012437_3885101795383791192_n.jpg

Zip lock bags and plastic baggies. I use re-usable silicone. They seem pricey until you add up the amount of money disposable plastic actually costs in a year, and the silicone bags last years. Not to mention the environmental issues of single use plastic.

Another thing I never buy is makeup, teflon pans, and like @garenetsilver said, nothing unsolicited.

Saturday I told some door to door solar panel salesmen that I was finding that they were worse than the jehova's witnesses going door to door.

Zip lock bags and plastic baggies. I use re-usable silicone. They seem pricey until you add up the amount of money disposable plastic actually costs in a year, and the silicone bags last years. Not to mention the environmental issues of single use plastic.

Another thing I never buy is makeup, teflon pans, and like @garenetsilver said, nothing unsolicited.

Saturday I told some door to door solar panel salesmen that I was finding that they were worse than the jehova's witnesses going door to door.
I think I’m experiencing some mild form of PTSD because in the past few months I am snapping even at the scouts and little league teams selling stuff.

I had a bad experience with cheap chocolate cookies. I ordered a box of so called gourmet cookies from Amazon. They came in a pretty box with a big ribbon, but when I opened it, there were two rows of cheap sandwich cookies which had been dipped into very thin chocolate, and covered with cheap sprinkles. Was I disappointed!