Noory and the Radio Hall of Fame

I heard him last night. My nemesis. Thomas from La Jolla. He ruined the show with the tarot card lady.
Everyone has their own sensitivities towards being annoyed. FEG, Crock-Pot Tim, The Numbers Lady, Theater of the Mind..........
Well, at least I got a name.
Relevant radio has a frequent caller to all of their shows named John from Chicago. One day he asked if if he could be married on Easter morning in the church. :confused: The Priest answered that there's no prohibition against it. But nobody would come, and you won't have any friends anymore.:)

I don't like the numbers lady either, or the rest of the peanut gallery

Reactions: Paintman
Just wanna rub a little salt in the wound. I'm glad Noory didn't make it into the HOF.

He has all the pieces in place to have a great radio show. Even more so than Art did.

He has to quit with all the beet advertising. No more Doc Wallet. And take calls from real listeners.

Can anyone honestly explain how the same cadre of callers get through? And I've never been successful.

Joe from the Bronx. Thomas from La Jolla. Annie in Alabama. Charles in Elgin Texas. There's the guy from Rock Hill, SC that always gets through. And the Bible, Bullets and Beans guy from down in Louisiana. That's the bulk of George's callers. And I'm calling bunk. All the long haul truck drivers that you KNOW are listening to the show and you rarely hear from one of them.

This show needs to be fixed. I want to see Noory in the HOF but only after her puts forth an effort to make us a great paranormal radio show.

Just wanna rub a little salt in the wound. I'm glad Noory didn't make it into the HOF.

He has all the pieces in place to have a great radio show. Even more so than Art did.

He has to quit with all the beet advertising. No more Doc Wallet. And take calls from real listeners.

Can anyone honestly explain how the same cadre of callers get through? And I've never been successful.

Joe from the Bronx. Thomas from La Jolla. Annie in Alabama. Charles in Elgin Texas. There's the guy from Rock Hill, SC that always gets through. And the Bible, Bullets and Beans guy from down in Louisiana. That's the bulk of George's callers. And I'm calling bunk. All the long haul truck drivers that you KNOW are listening to the show and you rarely hear from one of them.

This show needs to be fixed. I want to see Noory in the HOF but only after her puts forth an effort to make us a great paranormal radio show.

C'mon dude, Charles in Elgin,TX is magical. Either that or he needs to double his meds.

I tried being nice to Noory, but he's one who plays dirty games behind the scenes. I'll just say that, nothing more.

I tried being nice to Noory, but he's one who plays dirty games behind the scenes. I'll just say that, nothing more.
Lord knows, I’d love to know more. George liked to play the victim when it came to the bashing he took on BG. But he seems to be a pretty lowdown rat.

I can NOT stand the "fixed" callers at all. Especially Thomas from La Jolla!!! The only comment I don't agree with is "I want to see Noory in the HOF". I don't, and he doesn't deserve to make it after all the changes he has made at C2C. Just my opinion..

And as I stated earlier in this thread, I voted for Mark Levin, lol.

I can NOT stand the "fixed" callers at all. Especially Thomas from La Jolla!!! The only comment I don't agree with is "I want to see Noory in the HOF". I don't, and he doesn't deserve to make it after all the changes he has made at C2C. Just my opinion..

And as I stated earlier in this thread, I voted for Mark Levin, lol.
Well, I only made the statement that “I want to see Noory in the HOF” to look like a fair handed individual. Truth of the matter is I can’t stand him. For reasons you’ve stated having wrecked C2C. I drive late nights and could easily listen to Coast. Won’t do it. It’s totally terrible.

Who do we take our beef about the staged callers to? Does anyone at Premier Radio care? Does George’s boss listen to the show and know how bad it is? Is Tommy the producer to blame for not helping guide the show in a less suckworthy manner?

Reactions: NobleHouse
Who do we take our beef about the staged callers to? Does anyone at Premier Radio care? Does George’s boss listen to the show and know how bad it is? Is Tommy the producer to blame for not helping guide the show in a less suckworthy manner?
No where to go and no one on that end truly cares. He's a $$ machine. As long as the revenue keeps coming in, the show will continue as is.