New movies and TV shows

That ain't so special. :) What I plan to do when I become a millionaire is continue the Highlander series with a new actor playing Connor Macleod and denying the events that happened in Highlander:Endgame but continues where season 6 left off. With Duncan returning the torch. So it's not a reboot but what everybody originally wanted which is a Connor Macleod series. :D If people can continue a Chucky series from the original plot(s) when a new Sci-fi plot Child's Play movie came out in theatres, then I can continue a series when a Highlander reboot is in theatres. Okay back to reality.... :(
I am with you on this one. Good idea.

Reactions: Roffin
Anyone watch the new season of "Reacher" yet? We watched the first three episodes last night. I really liked it. The guy playing Reacher does it so well.

Reactions: Paulm

I've noticed we have quite a bit of action in our movie and TV forum areas!

What movies or new shows are you looking forward to seeing?
As several are sequels, what is your biggest concern about relaunching these past hits?
What is something you'd love to see brought back that hasn't been announced?
And last but not least, does anyone still come up with new movies that aren't remakes???
View attachment 53622

honestly i love that they are remaking some of the Stephen King movies. Infact some of them are better than the original. I dont like the new pet semetary but the bloodlines one was interesting. King is my all time fav author my whole life. Did you know King hated The shinning movie lol. He felt Jack torrence wasnt shown properly on film. He said it was a slow approach to his mandness when the movie made it quickly. it makes me lol for real because most of his other movies were shown well but he has an issue with this one lol wellits his stories anyways. im excited to see the new Christine, Cujo i think?

I am patiently waiting for the next series of Yellow Stone to come out.
im sad that i couldnt get into it. i loooove western dramas like
Longmire and such . idk maybe i should try again. thats happened before. Breaking Bad i was like wtf is this lol but second time i got hooked.

Reactions: Lynne
Was looking forward to a decent sequel to Last Airbender. M Night did ok, though i never watched the cartoon/anime series.
I was a huge fan of avatar. movie didnt make sense lol so im hoping the new one will be more like the show

Reactions: Lynne
honestly i love that they are remaking some of the Stephen King movies. Infact some of them are better than the original. I dont like the new pet semetary but the bloodlines one was interesting. King is my all time fav author my whole life. Did you know King hated The shinning movie lol. He felt Jack torrence wasnt shown properly on film. He said it was a slow approach to his mandness when the movie made it quickly. it makes me lol for real because most of his other movies were shown well but he has an issue with this one lol wellits his stories anyways. im excited to see the new Christine, Cujo i think?

Are they also doing a Salems lot remake?

The Outsiders was a good tv show. Not many saw it though.
Hell on wheels was good.
Scrubs,cougar town...2 underrated shows imo.
Big Bang Theory and Letterkenny just make me happy!
I've been trying to watch more upbeat shows lately. My wife and I were curious if my mood would be affected. I gotta say I've been happier

Reactions: Paulm
Just saw this trailer for a movie called No Way Up.

My kids and I imagined that a film studio said

Studio: Let’s make a thriller that preys on peoples fears and phobias
Screen writers: Okay, which phobia?
Studio: Yes!

They covered fear of flying, drowning, suffocation, sharks and claustrophobia. We're guessing that the plot twist is going to be that the plane is also haunted, there are snakes, spiders and zombies in the luggage compartment and one of the passengers is also a clown.

Reactions: Lynne and K9-1