New Flavors

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
A new flavor has hit the world of Coca-Cola.
Spiced Coke. I'm always reluctant to try these new flavored foods they offer as most are awful.
How likely is it you might try this?
And how do you feel about trying new flavors of other established food items?

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'm a Pepsi drinker, and have tried several of their flavored drinks. Other than Cherry Pepsi, I wasn't impressed. I thought the worst was Vanilla, followed closely by Lemon Twist.

For the past few years, my breakfast has been a protein shake marketed as Premier Protein. There are a number of different flavors, my favorite being caramel. Recently I tried what I think are new flavors, root beer and salted caramel popcorn. The former was revolting, the latter was quite good and tasted exactly like salted caramel popcorn.
premier-protein-shake-assorted-variety-pack-16-pac-B0BLHYSVMJ-600x600.jpg

living in georgia where the mentality is, its coke or your going to the deepest pits of hell, really, i think its thought a sin to drink anything else....except sweet tea, or tea flavored sugar, depending on where you get it or who fixes it. coke actually comes second to tea.....if you order unsweetened tea in a restaurant your gonne get, "yall aint from around here are ya???" and then a 30 minute conversation of whats the world like outside the south.......... but the world of coca-cola museum and whatever it is....tourist trap,, yeah.... is pretty cool. you can sample every flavor from around the world.... which are mostly nauseating and followed by a lot of gagging and coughing.... but there are a couple flavors that are really good... south african ginger coke is surprisingly good and a couple others out of the hundred or so......i usually dont try new foods or drinks very often but i may try the spiced coke because i like spice drinks... if its not good as a softdrink you can always add rum....lol.... i love spiced rum so maybe theres a purpose for this afterall.....

This is the first I’m hearing of it. Hard pass, that. My go to is Mt. Dew, but I’m trying to shake that habit. I’ve also been a Coca Cola, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper drinker although I’d prefer them out of a fountain machine over a bottle or a can. I’ve had so many in that form I don’t think I can do it again and fountain varieties hit differently.

This is the first I’m hearing of it. Hard pass, that. My go to is Mt. Dew, but I’m trying to shake that habit. I’ve also been a Coca Cola, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper drinker although I’d prefer them out of a fountain machine over a bottle or a can. I’ve had so many in that form I don’t think I can do it again and fountain varieties hit differently.
Love the new avatar LW, I didn't recognize you for a second. I like coke but I am willing to try new flavors. I don't think a spice flavor sounds good though.