New Exorcism School in Argentina

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
First school of exorcism in South America opens in Argentina - Reportereo

Tres de Febrero, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Have you always wanted to be an exorcist? As of March 29, 2016, classes in Parapsychology, Angelology and Demonology will be offered at the Anthropological Center for Cultural Expressions in Rosario.

Manuel Acuña, the Lutheran bishop who rose to fame for his work with celebrities in Argentina, is the man behind the project. It is rumored he will “be joined by a prestigious team of professionals from outside the country, who will come to give exclusive seminars," according to renowned Argentine newspaper Los Andres.

It will be first the time that students will have the opportunity to achieve the title of "Exorcism Affair Consultant," with a combination of classes in Parapsychology, Angelology, and Demonology. So far, no other school in Latin America with these alternative disciplines grants a similar title.

"The intention is to train students so they can discern the types of spiritual forces they're dealing with, some of which are intelligent and some of which are malignant, and remove them from houses, objects and people," Acuña said. The course, which lasts three years, is a new educational commitment of the Good Shepherd Parish in Santos Lugares, where Acuña has also been operating a School of Exorcism and Liberation for religious ministers for the past five years.

The new program is open to anyone interested in the subject matter—whether Lutheran, Christian or a non-believer. Classes will be held once a week and cost 700 pesos (around $50). For further details and information, contact the Parroquia El Buen Pastor (Good Shepherd Parish) at (011) 4759-9067 in Buenos Aires, Argentina, or check out Acuña's Facebook page.

I think awareness in spiritual warfare is a great idea (as long as its truth) and I also feel it is so so needed... but, I don't know how I feel about having to pay for spiritual classes... And sometimes I think people put spiritual warfare/spirits/demons in a humanized/physical category, like nursing or accounting or something. I mean, having power over spiritual things isn't a gift or talent, but a right, and one that is earned. I just see a world that has really tainted the genuity and depth of something far greater than we could ever begin to comprehend, much less think we can rule. I believe mankind is on the bottom of that food chain- demons are far stronger than we realize (and we are far weaker than we think), so, merely taking classes is not going to give a person the right or power or authority to cast out evil. There's a real interesting story in the Bible about the Seven Sons of Sceva, who thought they had power because they had knowledge. One doesn't always equal the other. IMO to cast out demons- knowledge is important, yes- but the key point in that knowledge is knowing what power (Who) to tap into and call on to really expel demons. I'd never thwart anyone from seeking knowledge, but, spiritual warfare is such a tricky area, and there is so much that classes cant teach. A person must have the authority, not just the tools.