Native American NDE

good article. this quote/sentence holds a lot of weight...."I’ve come to think of these kinds of experiences “shamanic NDEs” because the individual deliberately pushes the body to physical and emotional extremes until they enter a death-like trance state. "....... pushing your body to absolute exhaustion is a great teaching aid in opening up abilities. its an old practice that is still practiced by many who know of it. just doing something to tiredness isnt enough, you have to push past the tiredness until you cant push any harder. athletes touch on this at times, "being in the zone", "reaching that second wind", etc... are all just touching the tip of the iceberg so-to-speak.... the emotional side is suffering, not in the painful sense, but in the humble sense. a life of simpleness, humbleness, poor or poverty even. only then can you truly see the world for what it is. material things and riches blind us from the world and our connection to all life. they make us chase an illusion and allow greed and jelousy to enter and then control us..... they give the illusion that WE are in charge while binding us with false hope and desires.......ooops, sorry, too long...., anyways what he describes here is a good practice, not sure i would call it an NDE, though i guess some do/have taken it to that extreme. but as an occasional practice, exhaustion can open up a lot of "doors"

good article. this quote/sentence holds a lot of weight...."I’ve come to think of these kinds of experiences “shamanic NDEs” because the individual deliberately pushes the body to physical and emotional extremes until they enter a death-like trance state. "....... pushing your body to absolute exhaustion is a great teaching aid in opening up abilities. its an old practice that is still practiced by many who know of it. just doing something to tiredness isnt enough, you have to push past the tiredness until you cant push any harder. athletes touch on this at times, "being in the zone", "reaching that second wind", etc... are all just touching the tip of the iceberg so-to-speak.... the emotional side is suffering, not in the painful sense, but in the humble sense. a life of simpleness, humbleness, poor or poverty even. only then can you truly see the world for what it is. material things and riches blind us from the world and our connection to all life. they make us chase an illusion and allow greed and jelousy to enter and then control us..... they give the illusion that WE are in charge while binding us with false hope and desires.......ooops, sorry, too long...., anyways what he describes here is a good practice, not sure i would call it an NDE, though i guess some do/have taken it to that extreme. but as an occasional practice, exhaustion can open up a lot of "doors"
Duuuude, NEVER too long. You are droppin some good stuff today.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Duuuude, NEVER too long. You are droppin some good stuff today.
I was in a death-like trance state during the whole of last year but really bad the several months before mom passed. I was just going thru the motions on pretty much no sleep , the sleep I got was in 2 hr increments thru the night. and horrible emotional stress, which each day was seemingly worse than the one before.. I miss my f-en mom. A lot.:cry:

I was in a death-like trance state during the whole of last year but really bad the several months before mom passed. I was just going thru the motions on pretty much no sleep , the sleep I got was in 2 hr increments thru the night. and horrible emotional stress, which each day was seemingly worse than the one before.. I miss my f-en mom. A lot.:cry:
Your energetic pain was so strong Jad I think we all felt it. There are no words to comfort in those times and it is a frustrating feeling not to be able to help or make things easier. I often wonder why we have to suffer so much loss in this life, but the answer is either something I don't want to hear, or it doesn't come. Life is a lesson in coping I guess, with one loss after another until we ourselves depart. Visions like the one described in this article give us hope that there is an afterlife designed to our beliefs and linked to our earthly life. Research by Moody and others give us the evidence and hope that our faith that life continues is real. This lessens the anxiety a bit.

Reactions: Paulm