News NASA Is Allegedly Covering Up ‘Devastating’ Meteor Impact In Iran

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.charismanews.com/world/49634-the-shemitah-four-months-until-financial-ruin

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn has said he believes a great shaking is coming to America, and it could almost be upon us. And while the New York Times best-selling author is quick to point out that God is not bound by the cycle, it doesn't bode well for the United States.

Prolific author Paul McGuire agrees, and come September—the beginning of the Super Shemitah—America could face financial ruin because of how the country has turned away from God.

And as we approach September and October—Cahn says a wipeout could happen on Wall Street. Historically, he's accurate.

Black Tuesday was Oct. 29, 1929.

Sept. 11, 2001 had immense economic impacts.

In September 2008, the U.S. treasury seized control of mortgage giants to help balance losses.

Those are all Shemitah years. When the Shemitah year began last September, the United States lost its financial superiority to China, sending stocks plummeting.

With these results, the future doesn't bode well—especially with the super Shemitah beginning in September—even by secular standards, for the global economy. CNBC predicts plunging oil prices, an anemic global growth and spiked inflation for emerging economies.

I've only recently learned more about Shemitah years, and I wonder.....there is a pattern there for sure. Do you think this could happen later this year?

EDIT: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MERGED WITH Carrollrt THREAD ON NASA AND THE SECRETS HIDDEN...POSSIBLY CONNECTED TO SHEMITAH YEAR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hopeless
While the current Shemitah runs from September 2014 through this September, Cahn told the audience that the "Super Shemitah"—or the year of Jubilee, the year at the end of seven cycles of the Shemitah—begins this September and runs through September 2016.

"What people don't realize is one of the missing keys of end-times prophecy is the Shemitah," says Cahn, author of The Harbinger, which has sold more than 2 million copies. "What's the end of end-times prophecy? The Tribulation. How long is the Tribulation period? Seven years. It's a cycle of Shemitahs that goes back to Daniel's 70 sevens, which is linked to the Shemitah and linked to the judgment of Israel and the 70 years of judgment. Every seventh year is a Shemitah, but every seventh Shemitah is a Super-Shemitah, which we call the Jubilee ... ."

http://www.charismanews.com/world/48667-the-shemitah-unraveled-what-2015-2016-could-bring
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a bit more info to understand it all better.

NASA Is Allegedly Covering Up ‘Devastating’ Meteor Impact In Iran To Prevent Panic Ahead Of September 23 Asteroid Apocalypse

Conspiracy theory blogs are making claims that the recent meteor impact event in the Islamic Republic of Iran “devastated” parts of the country, but NASA and the Western media are covering up the truth to prevent panic ahead of the “Big One” — the asteroid impact apocalypse event that doomsday theorists say will occur on September 23.

According to reports in the conspiracy theory blogosphere, the scant coverage of the Iran meteor impact event by the Western media gives the false impression that it was a minor incident. However, according to conspiracy theorists, local sources say that the destruction wreaked by the meteor impact was “on an unimaginable scale.”

Conspiracy theorists say that silence by NASA and the Western media is proof of an impending asteroid impact apocalypse and evidence that the authorities cannot be trusted to inform the public about the danger ahead. More at the link below.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2316238/na...ic-ahead-of-september-23-asteroid-apocalypse/

So far no network news has picked this meteor impact up as of 21:26pm PDT. What do you believe? Are we heading into a new time of natural disasters tied to the Shemitah?

RCH has reported NASA is holding back info in regards to Pluto and other things. So, why? And the media black-out in this country is really suspicious....again.

I've been reasearching the Shemitah law and the prophecies that link into that over this past year. Carrollrt, I think we often study the same Ancient texts. It's fascinating to see the patterns that emerge over time associated with Shemitah years. I know there was another thread here about that, so I will see if I can link it.