Name some...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
NAME SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE TV MOMENTS!

upload_2017-8-14_20-40-21.jpeg

Red Skelton's Gertrude and Healthcliff routines. Tim Conway's elephant routine with Carol Burnett, Tim Conway's dentist routine! Luke and Laura's wedding on General Hospital.

I thought the ending to Bob Newhart's show as the Innkeeper was very funny the way they have him wake up with Suzanne Pleshette and made the whole series out to be one long dream.

Reactions: Paintman
One of the funniest moments ever on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson was with Ed Ames. Ed had an unfortunate throw of a tomahawk, and Johnny doesn't let him move it!

When Johnathon Winters was on Mork and Mindy with Robin Williams, it was some of the goofiest comedy ever. I wasn't a great fan of the show, but I loved seeing two of the greatest ad-libbers doing their thing on one stage.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
This was a hilarious Thanksgiving episode of WKRP Season one episode seven.

Feeling left out by all the recent changes, Mr. Carlson decides to launch his own Thanksgiving promotion. With the aid of Herb and Les, the Big Guy turns a routine turkey give-away into a comic catastrophe.

WKRP "As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
This was a hilarious Thanksgiving episode of WKRP Season one episode seven.

Feeling left out by all the recent changes, Mr. Carlson decides to launch his own Thanksgiving promotion. With the aid of Herb and Les, the Big Guy turns a routine turkey give-away into a comic catastrophe.

WKRP "As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"

OMG...CLASSIC!