Mysterious Matters: 08.07.2017

U

Uncle Creepy

On August 7th talk radio will once again become interesting...

Preston Dennett, please. I like listening to his out of body experiences. BTW, who is that skinny man in post #1 ??

Reactions: Hiya
see if you can get Robert Bigalow.

Preston Dennett, please.

Both are on my list.
Decided to take June and July off to book August, September, October and November.
There will still be downtime such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc but the plan is four days a week unless there's something special happening. Then we'll do a replay. The Best of Mysterious Matters.

Reactions: Debi
We're also doing two nights of Creepy Matters.
creepymatters.jpg

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
The first live Halloween show since 2014!
That was a hoot and too many callers on the line at once..lol

The first live Halloween show since 2014!
That was a hoot and too many callers on the line at once..lol
What? You only handled what....6 of us at once??? lol And you even CALLED ME after I had been on and left, if you remember! One crazy night for sure! lol

What? You only handled what....6 of us at once??? lol And you even CALLED ME after I had been on and left, if you remember! One crazy night for sure! lol
Yep! I said "Let's bring Debi back.. RING RING..
Then I later found out somebody was cussing up a storm when they heard that over their speakers.. LMAO

Yep! I said "Let's bring Debi back.. RING RING..
Then I later found out somebody was cussing up a storm when they heard that over their speakers.. LMAO
LOL I freely admit to some words coming forth from my mouth that normally don't reside there...:oops::p It was a fun, and funny, night!

Reactions: Hiya