my paranormal experience!

Reaction score
when i was young about 5-6 years old, i knew that there were things such as ghosts amongst other things but i didnt see anything until one night and i remember it all too well so here goes nothing..

so i was 5 years old, coming from upstairs it was about 6-7pm and i got out of the toilet room managed to make it down one step until i got stoppped in my tracks by something on my new born nieces pushchair (pram) i could see as clear as day, and old fragile lady, not very tall she was mixed race, and she had a black cat sat with her, next to the pushchair. but me being 5 didnt understand so i freaked out and called my mother to come and help me down stairs as i was too scared. later on growing up i was intrigued into the paranormal and grew up watching the uk series (most haunted) - with yvette , karl, stewart and the brillant derek acorah. (who sadly passed away) and i now love it.

but back to main story, i was about 7-8 maybe 9 and i done research and it turns out that the lady and the cat i saw were the homes old settlers. and they were protecting us and the house. because they both died the same day. and they loved the house so they returned to see how it was and who lived there. however, we would come home to messages on our mirrors with red lipstick but they werent evil messages. they were sweet and beautiful. we would write back on them and have a conversation. her name was lynette and she died of the ripe age of 45 years from a disease. i cannot remember what it was, and her cat was called finley. which was adorable he died at the age of 5! but they were so kind, if we couldnt remember where we put something and said it out loud she would find it, and then put somewhere we had looked and guide us to it to say " hahah i found it, and then right message on mirror"

it makes me miss the house and lynette, i wonder if she still visits or she has now found peace. anyway thought i would post my experience as not all experiences have to be bad or dark or evil. so remember that!

rip lynette - i miss you! :)

when i was young about 5-6 years old, i knew that there were things such as ghosts amongst other things but i didnt see anything until one night and i remember it all too well so here goes nothing..

so i was 5 years old, coming from upstairs it was about 6-7pm and i got out of the toilet room managed to make it down one step until i got stoppped in my tracks by something on my new born nieces pushchair (pram) i could see as clear as day, and old fragile lady, not very tall she was mixed race, and she had a black cat sat with her, next to the pushchair. but me being 5 didnt understand so i freaked out and called my mother to come and help me down stairs as i was too scared. later on growing up i was intrigued into the paranormal and grew up watching the uk series (most haunted) - with yvette , karl, stewart and the brillant derek acorah. (who sadly passed away) and i now love it.

but back to main story, i was about 7-8 maybe 9 and i done research and it turns out that the lady and the cat i saw were the homes old settlers. and they were protecting us and the house. because they both died the same day. and they loved the house so they returned to see how it was and who lived there. however, we would come home to messages on our mirrors with red lipstick but they werent evil messages. they were sweet and beautiful. we would write back on them and have a conversation. her name was lynette and she died of the ripe age of 45 years from a disease. i cannot remember what it was, and her cat was called finley. which was adorable he died at the age of 5! but they were so kind, if we couldnt remember where we put something and said it out loud she would find it, and then put somewhere we had looked and guide us to it to say " hahah i found it, and then right message on mirror"

it makes me miss the house and lynette, i wonder if she still visits or she has now found peace. anyway thought i would post my experience as not all experiences have to be bad or dark or evil. so remember that!

rip lynette - i miss you! :)
That is true. Not all experiences are dark or evil, but unfortunately we don't get to pick the experiences we have. I have never had the experience of things being moved or found, a friend of mine did. They would find stuff missing and eventually find the items in cabinets or under the couch or never to be found.

That is true. Not all experiences are dark or evil, but unfortunately we don't get to pick the experiences we have. I have never had the experience of things being moved or found, a friend of mine did. They would find stuff missing and eventually find the items in cabinets or under the couch or never to be found.
i loved all my encounters/experiences, it made me who i am today and how one day i hope to become a paranormal investigator myself, as i have the equipment, i just dont know how to get started. but its a passion of mine. and yeah, some are bad encounters, but in one way we can learn from them, as it goes of your vibe. so we just keep ourself surrounded by positive things/vibes then we shouldnt have a negative experience :)

i loved all my encounters/experiences, it made me who i am today and how one day i hope to become a paranormal investigator myself, as i have the equipment, i just dont know how to get started. but its a passion of mine. and yeah, some are bad encounters, but in one way we can learn from them, as it goes of your vibe. so we just keep ourself surrounded by positive things/vibes then we shouldnt have a negative experience :)
All experiences are learning experiences. Good or bad, yes i agree they shape who we become. It's a shame not everyone has experiences...or so they say. Not everyone can comprehend what has happened and tend to ignore them. That was cool you got to put names to the spirits dwelling in your old house. I probably should done that when i lived in the blue house.

All experiences are learning experiences. Good or bad, yes i agree they shape who we become. It's a shame not everyone has experiences...or so they say. Not everyone can comprehend what has happened and tend to ignore them. That was cool you got to put names to the spirits dwelling in your old house. I probably should done that when i lived in the blue house.
oh yeah definitely, i am always wishing though that i done things different or maybe found out more about them, as they were really intriguing. especially with how they communicated with us! and what sort of experiences have you had :)?

oh yeah definitely, i am always wishing though that i done things different or maybe found out more about them, as they were really intriguing. especially with how they communicated with us! and what sort of experiences have you had :)?
I have had many experiences through life. Quite a few i have posted threads on here on site. I didn't understand fully what half of them were, but when i came to the PNF, i have learned quite abit from the good people here and have a different outlook as i did years ago.

I have had many experiences through life. Quite a few i have posted threads on here on site. I didn't understand fully what half of them were, but when i came to the PNF, i have learned quite abit from the good people here and have a different outlook as i did years ago.
yeah i have found that, theres some amazing stories on here that people have had, and it just shows what a PNF can do for people who are unsure what theyve had happen to them or need some clarifying of what next to do, or just if they are intrigued to find out what people have had! its great way of getting one community together really!! i didnt ever know there was a forum like this until i typed it in one day and it come up. i was thrilled :) x

yeah i have found that, theres some amazing stories on here that people have had, and it just shows what a PNF can do for people who are unsure what theyve had happen to them or need some clarifying of what next to do, or just if they are intrigued to find out what people have had! its great way of getting one community together really!! i didnt ever know there was a forum like this until i typed it in one day and it come up. i was thrilled :) x
That's how it worked for me. Shortly after i was rid of what i called 'my friend', i found myself searching and found this site. Debi and the staff keep a safe and inviting space for people to share their experiences. No judgement and open minds goes a long way to help people reflect on what they have been through.

Reactions: Paranormalbaddie
That's how it worked for me. Shortly after i was rid of what i called 'my friend', i found myself searching and found this site. Debi and the staff keep a safe and inviting space for people to share their experiences. No judgement and open minds goes a long way to help people reflect on what they have been through.
yeah it really does. it is crazy what it can open for people! thanks for chatting with me! also do you watch paranormal youtube? - if so watvh overnight channel and sam & colby!! they are amazing :)

Reactions: Selectric
yeah it really does. it is crazy what it can open for people! thanks for chatting with me! also do you watch paranormal youtube? - if so watvh overnight channel and sam & colby!! they are amazing :)
I watch some podcasts. I am a fan of The Bedtime Stories one. They are pretty well done and keep an open mind to each story they present.

Reactions: Paranormalbaddie