My ghost encounter from a few years ago

I had a similar encounter with what looked like an ordinary flesh and blood person who similarly vanished. I was out for an early morning jog along an empty road in an undeveloped area. So there was an asphalt road but no buildings, only city block sized patches of dirt, rocks and weeds. I suddenly noticed another jogger running towards me and was surprised I hadn't noticed him earlier since there was absolutely nothing to block my vision for at least a half mile in any direction. As we ran past each other I said "Good Morning" and he obviously hadn't noticed me either because he turned and looked absolutely shocked to see me. His eyes went wide, looked at me them my clothes then looked me right in the eyes as we passed each other. I held eye contact with this guy for those few moments from about 3 feet away. I stopped and turned around to apologize for scaring him only to find that there was nobody there.
Wow, I wonder if this could have been a time slip, you both thought you saw a ghost but were just arriving a different time. Or he was a ghost and was shocked that you could see him. I love these types of experiences. Thanks for sharing, Steve.

When I have seen spirits they look like a collection of fuzzy colored particles like a transparent version of a person. Like snow from old school television but in color. When people see “heavy” seemingly human spirit, sometimes I wonder if it is just a split in time. Like a living person in some other point in time that collides with ours. I know that’s a whacky thought. Lol

Wow, I wonder if this could have been a time slip, you both thought you saw a ghost but were just arriving a different time. Or he was a ghost and was shocked that you could see him. I love these types of experiences. Thanks for sharing, Steve.
Took the words right out of my mouth lol same thoughts

When I have seen spirits they look like a collection of fuzzy colored particles like a transparent version of a person. Like snow from old school television but in color. When people see “heavy” seemingly human spirit, sometimes I wonder if it is just a split in time. Like a living person in some other point in time that collides with ours. I know that’s a whacky thought. Lol
Thats what I think it could be sometimes too. You said it better.

Reactions: garnetsilver