My Bigfoot moulds

Are these casts of prints you have found or molds to make casts of prints? Paul makes a good point, if the prints are filled in to be made into a cast of the print it would not be concave. I am just a little confused. You do have an extensive collection.
that is what i was wondering. these look like molds to make prints...........unless he got lucky enough to pour the plaster and then B.F stepped into it...;ss...im confused too....lol

Are these casts of prints you have found or molds to make casts of prints? Paul makes a good point, if the prints are filled in to be made into a cast of the print it would not be concave. I am just a little confused. You do have an extensive collection.
What’s to be confused about? These are all moulds I made of casts. I can make as many copies as I want from these directly. Nearly all of these were made are casts of plaster. I have several “sand” copy ” casts but try not to mould those. You lose all the detail.

that is what i was wondering. these look like molds to make prints...........unless he got lucky enough to pour the plaster and then B.F stepped into it...;ss...im confused too....lol
Yes. Moulds of casts to make copies

Reactions: Paulm
What’s to be confused about? These are all moulds I made of casts. I can make as many copies as I want from these directly. Nearly all of these were made are casts of plaster. I have several “sand” copy ” casts but try not to mould those. You lose all the detail.
Please don't be offended, I didn't realize the purpose for the molds. You are making copies of casts made of real prints, got it. It's a concern that copies in the wrong hands can muddy the research world on hunt for evidence. So you can understand the shock of seeing molds instead of actual casts. I am sure this is not the case where you are concerned, after getting to know you a bit, you seem like a legit researcher. So no offense intended.

Please don't be offended, I didn't realize the purpose for the molds. You are making copies of casts made of real prints, got it. It's a concern that copies in the wrong hands can muddy the research world on hunt for evidence. So you can understand the shock of seeing molds instead of actual casts. I am sure this is not the case where you are concerned, after getting to know you a bit, you seem like a legit researcher. So no offense intended.
Ha ha no you’re good ! No offense taken whatsoever. I was just confused that you were confused. Lol yes, I made molds of every print that I’ve gotten with the exception of several that are sand casts because there’s just no detail but I have a couple from Arkansas that I probably will just to have them. Most of my actual casts are all spread out from the attic under my bed and in my closet. In leaner times, I can always make some and sell them on eBay, which is worked well so if anybody ever wants any copies, I’ll be more than happy to make you some and just charge you for the shipping

Reactions: Lynne
Ha ha no you’re good ! No offense taken whatsoever. I was just confused that you were confused. Lol yes, I made molds of every print that I’ve gotten with the exception of several that are sand casts because there’s just no detail but I have a couple from Arkansas that I probably will just to have them. Most of my actual casts are all spread out from the attic under my bed and in my closet. In leaner times, I can always make some and sell them on eBay, which is worked well so if anybody ever wants any copies, I’ll be more than happy to make you some and just charge you for the shipping
I am glad to have this cleared up lol. Thanks for the offer.

Reactions: Tworivers71