My Bigfoot moulds

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
This is my current collection, I made every one.. I have everything from 5 Patty casts, cripple foots, L/R the wrinkle foots L/R, Grays Harbor, L/R, Laird Road, L/R, Onion mntn, North Carolina, Arkansas, (3), Georgia, Pacific NW, Yosemite, orang pendeks, Texas, Gigantic...Momo, baby bigfoot, and several more and even a 4 toe that was cast here in Louisiana by my best friend. I even have a copy of the famous Jerry Crew cast... I really need a Dogman cast! If anybody ever wants any casts, I’m more than likely have them let me know.
A9C646DF-1C8E-48E5-B58E-A11E534EB402.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my current collection, I made every one.. I have everything from 5 Patty casts to the cripple foots the wrinkle foots three orang pendeks and even a 4 toe that was cast here in Louisiana by my best friend, if anybody ever wants any casts, I’m more than likely have them let me knowView attachment 45804

they are all upside down / inside out.... no dermal ridges from this angle could be seen........ heres a pic of the proper angle.......notice the difference?

OIP.CmpY8P2CCWD-oEQsCe-bagHaEK

they are all upside down / inside out.... no dermal ridges from this angle could be seen........ heres a pic of the proper angle.......notice the difference?

OIP.CmpY8P2CCWD-oEQsCe-bagHaEK
Thats the Titmus Mid-tarsal. I have that one too...The detail looks really good. I wonder what generation that one is.

This is my current collection, I made every one.. I have everything from 5 Patty casts, cripple foots, L/R the wrinkle foots L/R, Grays Harbor, L/R, Laird Road, L/R, Onion mntn, North Carolina, Arkansas, (3), Georgia, Pacific NW, Yosemite, orang pendeks, Texas, Gigantic...Momo, baby bigfoot, and several more and even a 4 toe that was cast here in Louisiana by my best friend. I even have a copy of the famous Jerry Crew cast... I really need a Dogman cast! If anybody ever wants any casts, I’m more than likely have them let me know.View attachment 45804
That's alot of casts. What part of Louisiana are you from? My brother and his family live there.

Reactions: Tworivers71
Glad to have a BF investigator on board here. That's quite a large collection!
Thank you. About 16 years worth. I taught myself to make moulds and thru trial and error, just got better. I think only Big Jim with the MABRC, who I’m also a member, has a larger collection.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
This dude here is a monster!!

Attachments

• 12E94AFC-5439-4928-9933-9BA515687A6B.jpeg
    12E94AFC-5439-4928-9933-9BA515687A6B.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Are these casts of prints you have found or molds to make casts of prints? Paul makes a good point, if the prints are filled in to be made into a cast of the print it would not be concave. I am just a little confused. You do have an extensive collection.