My 5...Ghost Sightings PART 2...

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Okay, here's where its gets "more real"....Literally.

Sighting #4. Cant remember exact time frame. I would guess a few months after the previous restroom Incident #1.
I was standing in the spine smoking a cigarette facing west, at the giant garage door. The spine is the driveway which separates the Arena side, from the Exhibition hall side, just as your human spine is in the middle. So, the Exhibition hall rollup door would be on my left (south) and arena rollup door to my right, (north).
Something entered my peripheral vision on my left side. I caught a woman wearing long white /off white dress with long black hair walking very Quickly.....again, from right to left from the freight elevator side to the catering side. I did a double take! No-one was near me when I saw her. I walked quickly over to the rollup door opening and no-one was there......
What shocked me was her movement how real it was. If you have ever seen a woman wearing a long dress walking very briskly, the bottom of her dress behind her ankles will sort of billow behind her as the air moves it. This is exactly....what I remember seeing was how fluid her movement was, and how the bottom of her dress billowed behind her. I did a poor representation on paint to give you a close visual of what I saw.

Sighting #5. Whoa.....Nelly! Ok, I was in the Ex hall Men's Restroom. (And yes, this is the exact... same stall where it happened) Restroom Incident #2. Anyway, I was seated for the performance, lol when a Woman in a long white / off white dress with long, black curly hair, walked right...in front....of my Stall! Let me say again..... A Woman......not out the corner of my eye, a physical.... person! I went there yesterday and took all these shots to give ya'll an exact...visual. In the 2nd pic, if you look over to the right, there is an airwall which can open to become a much larger restroom. They do this to create a large women's restroom for big trade shows... Now, there is about a 1/2' or more, gap, between the stall door, and the stall frame / wall. And again, she came from right, to left. Never heard a sound, which startled the Hell...outta me as I again, heard no-one enter and assumed I was alone.
So, my eyes just happened to be looking forward when I first caught sight of her dress on the right gap. I can still in my minds eye see all this to this very day. I was looking right at the details of the fabric on her dress. I could clearly see, even for an instant, the little fuzzies on the fabric. Her dress, I've described as pleated but that's incorrect. I don't know dresses....(women on here help)...but her dress was I think what they call "form-fitting"? The dress in that gap I witnessed fit snug to the shape of her body. The dress formed a perfect outline of her very waist. In the middle, It appeared to me, to be some type of stretchy, elastic which snug her waist right up.
Naturally, I knew if she was on the right gap walking, she had... to re-appear on the left gap, and she did! I paid closer attention this time. Her dress moved and wrinkled as she walked by. Again, her dress fit snug to her waistline. This is where I got a good look at her hair. It was very dark brown, nearly black, curly, with alot of body, to her lower back. As I just replayed it in my memory, her hair was only curly from below her shoulders down.
I've included a pic of a woman's hair from behind. This is pretty close to what I saw except, a bit longer and a little more body and very dark color.

I will keep searching until I find a dress that is similar. I think...it was maybe Linen.

I will post the Spotlight Incident in a separate post in a few days.

Attachments

• IMG-3800.jpg
    IMG-3800.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG-3802.jpg
    IMG-3802.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG-3801.jpg
    IMG-3801.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 70
  • E4DFC6F4-3A15-4AB4-BBBD-F652F688D380.png
    E4DFC6F4-3A15-4AB4-BBBD-F652F688D380.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I wonder what was in the restroom location a long time ago? Because otherwise, why would a female ghost keep haunting the men's room? Unless in her timeline, it is some other place that is meaningful to her?
BTW, great descriptions and photos!

Last edited:
I wonder what was in the restroom location a long time ago? Because otherwise, why would a female ghost keep haunting the men's room? Unless in her timeline, it is some other place that is meaningful to her?
BTW, great descriptions and photos!
Ya know Garnet, that never once…occurred to me! Either both locations have significance or me at that time becoming more sensitive and very open…. she sought me out. Like a beacon.

Ya know Garnet, that never once…occurred to me! Either both locations have significance or me at that time becoming more sensitive and very open…. she sought me out. Like a beacon.
I agree with Garnet on this. If there is a way to see how the original building is mapped out that might help you figure out the sightings. Really good reporting, Lon. You got in a lot of excellent details most miss.

Why thank you. I will try and research that. I'm lucky to have a more photographic memory to recall details.

Reactions: ozentity
Oh yes, along with the Spotlight basket Incident post in a few days, I almost forget the ones in the 300 level.
I will include them in the post too.

This is an amazing sighting and well described Lon, thank you for sharing. Maybe this isn't a ghost but a look through time. You may be the ghost in her world. The vail may be thin there and if the theory that time doesn't really exist, and everything is happening simultaneously, maybe you both are looking through a ripple in perceived time.

This is an amazing sighting and well described Lon, thank you for sharing. Maybe this isn't a ghost but a look through time. You may be the ghost in her world. The vail may be thin there and if the theory that time doesn't really exist, and everything is happening simultaneously, maybe you both are looking through a ripple in perceived time.
Thank you. That's an interesting theory! I love hearing this; things outside the norm!

Reactions: Lynne