Most plausible BF accounts?

metal detecting up through there can be rewarding, know a couple people who have found civil war relics and stuff through the areas up there..

The creek that runs through my property has gold in it. At 1 point there was a small mining operation there before the Civil War. I plan on panning and detecting the area more this fall.

Reactions: Paulm
I could do an expedition in my backyard...lol. The fence is just around the back and front yard thats usable for the dogs. Outside the fence is still my property just wasnt usable for the dogs. Also didnt want them to have access to the lake or id have wet dogs 24/7.
1000000136-jpg.50972
View attachment 50973
Nice, man ..beautiful area

Reactions: K9-1
The creek that runs through my property has gold in it. At 1 point there was a small mining operation there before the Civil War. I plan on panning and detecting the area more this fall.
Are you in the dalonegha area? Lots of gold comes from that area of Georgia...lots of hobbyist pan the creeks and streams up there.... It's a fun hobby or outing...

I'm in the Young Harris/Blairsville area. If I go left out of my driveway I'm 1 mile from NC.

I'm in the Young Harris/Blairsville area. If I go left out of my driveway I'm 1 mile from NC.
Ah. Cool .... My mother lives in Clayton... I try to get up there whenever possible... So your close to hiawassee....nice lake up there....lots of bigfoot sightings through the area....and occult activity the further you go east...