Mornings...

ill stick with coffee...... i know a few people who live on those things ....lol..... got to say that is genious marketing though with the logo being claw marks and each symbol being the hebrew number 6... though that has been debunked, supposedly, but even if by accident it does have a striking resemblance.....

View attachment 50072
Being a large fan of End Times material, I get your statement about the cans.

Last edited:
you really don't want me as POTUS. Firstly, I tend to piss people off. 2. I'd get high in the Oval office, and hang out in the Rose Garden all day. Then I would demand to be shown all the secret information about defrosting the 47,000 year old pregnant WORMS!!! Oh, AND I would frequently make use of the Chef.
I do…..You are in the running. You would hire me to look for Bigfoot FullTime, implement Taco Tuesday on the state and federal level. We could perform seances in the Lincoln room and while you are high in the Spring time, we would catch 100’s of fireflies and turn them loose inside the White House and turn off the lights! I have several other ideas but should probably keep those quiet. Shhh.

Reactions: Selectric
I am a slow starter; I don't drink anywhere near as much coffee as I used to. Sometimes I eat right away, then there are days when it is an hour or two before I get hungry.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm