Mornings...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

How do you start your mornings?
Big breakfast? Exercise? Watch the sunrise?
Or are you staring into your coffee cup until you become coherent like I do?
What's your morning routine?
363343075_847847216909791_3873778529213563479_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
It takes me at least an hour to become "human". At least one cup of coffee and please don't try to have a conversation with me before I'm ready to put my coffee cup down. I don't do breakfast...never have. Even as a kid it was two bites of something and done in the morning. (Not to worry, I make it up during the day and evening...lol)

With fresh coffee or either one of these.
ill stick with coffee...... i know a few people who live on those things ....lol..... got to say that is genious marketing though with the logo being claw marks and each symbol being the hebrew number 6... though that has been debunked, supposedly, but even if by accident it does have a striking resemblance.....

1690732994665.png

ill stick with coffee...... i know a few people who live on those things ....lol..... got to say that is genious marketing though with the logo being claw marks and each symbol being the hebrew number 6... though that has been debunked, supposedly, but even if by accident it does have a striking resemblance.....

View attachment 50072
If I cared any less about that logo, it would surprise even me. I just need a little get up and go and these do it. Sugar Free oh course!! Lol.

With fresh coffee or either one of these.
you really don't want me as POTUS. Firstly, I tend to piss people off. 2. I'd get high in the Oval office, and hang out in the Rose Garden all day. Then I would demand to be shown all the secret information about defrosting the 47,000 year old pregnant WORMS!!! Oh, AND I would frequently make use of the Chef.

Reactions: Selectric
Wake up around 7:15 with a Schnauzer paw placed delicately on my face. Let Pepper out, feed Jewel, let Pepper back in the house , find something clean to wear