Moore, Oklahoma Tornado- March 25th, 2015- KFOR-TV Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ab_Original

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Moore, Oklahoma Tornado- March 25th, 2015- KFOR-TV Coverage Part 1

Moore, Oklahoma Tornado- March 25th, 2015- KFOR-TV Coverage Part 2

I've been through several tornadoes in Florida and a few here in Indiana. Nothing more terrifying than seeing that funnel coming at you!

Never been through one myself, by a family member lost their home to one several years ago. You'd be amazed at how difficult some insurance companies make it to collect on damages. :mad:

Reactions: Debi
We've had some damage from them but never taken a direct hit. Came REAL close down in Florida. It was coming right at us, couldn't even get out the door so grabbed kid and threw him under the table with me. It took the house across the street and the carport next door, then skipped the fence and went on the take out a barn at the neighbor behind us. That's why this same kid now watches the sky like a hawk for incoming storms! I don't need to watch for weather alerts...he IS my alarm system as he has a weather radio and also watches the radar until it's clear. I do believe that Florida scare had an impact on him!

It certainly sounds like it had an impact! Can't say I blame him though. Our first spring in Arkansas, it seemed like there was a tornado watch or warning for our area at least twice a week, so we became well acquainted with the storm shelter. I thought we had a lot of tornadoes in Missouri!

Status
Not open for further replies.