Monster Storms to hit CA

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Live Storm Chasers

Currently 192,715 customers are without power - and the numbers only keep going up across California!
425646361_940302877463892_6803002699170282581_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
Stay safe and keep us posted as this develops, Crux!
OK. It's raining steadily now where I am though not all that heavily as yet. An area about 10 miles from me has an evacuation order but I don't think they will do that where I am.

I hope the power doesn't go out here. It does tend to do that when we have storms. The weather people say there could be winds up to 80-90 mph and likely downed power lines. If the power does go out, you won't hear from me for a while.

BTW, I was just kidding about the Zodiac. I don't have one. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
OK. It's raining steadily now where I am though not all that heavily as yet. An area about 10 miles from me has an evacuation order but I don't think they will do that where I am.

I hope the power doesn't go out here. It does tend to do that when we have storms. The weather people say there could be winds up to 80-90 mph and likely downed power lines. If the power does go out, you won't hear from me for a while.

BTW, I was just kidding about the Zodiac. I don't have one. :)
Crux is a Zodiac something other than the constolations? I hope your home and family are safe in this weather, keep us posted. I wonder if the flooding will effect Jad?