Monday 31 August 2015 - David Darling Joins Art

Oh I didn't know cops were involved. Geez.
Yeah she started yelling at me to fix the printer the first thing when I got up in the morning, then 5 minutes later when i was still banging on it (which is how you effectively fix our printer) she told me never mind, I didn't know what I was doing. So I yelled back at her that you screamed at me to fix the printer the second I woke up... and I'm trying! And then what I said next, which wasn't threatening, but I don't think i can make it clean enough and keep it's real meaning, and still have a moderator allow it. She is a police dispatcher, but elsewhere in the county, and they look out for their own as she has told me zillions of times before.. like getting speeding tickets "lost", etc. So it's obvious that she was so mad that she created a furor, to have me removed from our home, in front of my daughter. I figured when they walked in, with those odds against me I was going down somehow. It's obvious they came over with full intention of making me leave or arresting me. They told me that at least 5 times, until I told them look, I have absolutely nowhere to go, I have no siblings, My mother is dead, my father and I are estranged because he can't watch our relationship happen.. So I ask what do I do? I have a broken foot so I can't even WALK away. I can promise you that you will not be here again. The officer replied "four times out of five we get a repeat call and we have to come back, and usually the next time violence is involved. I replied that won't happen because I simply will no longer talk to her. They actually walked out and let me stay! That was NOT how that usually plays out.

Reactions: Paintman
Snacks: Snickerdoodle cookies; three-bean salad, beef-veggie soup, acorn squash and cornbread.
Yum ! I like the whole menu. Snickerdoodle was the first thing I ever made. I was in 7th grade and took a cooking class. I have loved that cookie ever since.

Reactions: Paintman
Debi, you may need an RSS Reader
News readers are handy. They gather news article headlines (with a very brief synopsis) from websites that interest you. It takes a little set up, but once done, it is a time saver. I have used it on my cell phone, but stopped for the time being on my active phone because they do chew up storage space. You might ask your son, Debi, to set it up for a try.

I love your inexplicable, mysterious, matter of fact ways to let us know your ear is to the ground !
You, too, can have this mysterious skill...if you read thro the Mufon reports! :D

Reactions: surge