Marijuana effective for depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely why I have no qualms about admitting to it's use in the past. I see it as no different from a fine wine. And I found it made for quite a nice evening get together with everyone out under the stars pondering the universe and enjoying each other's company in a lovely social setting.

You nailed it !

Reactions: Debi
A perfect evening for me would be this , all of you accept the invitation and descend on wherever , the place would be magnificent , think "eye candy," everyone partakes the water pipe which we would need several so each one had their own to inhale , no swapping saliva !!! then darkness descends and the stars are like diamonds in the sky , the conversation between all of us would be hysterical , what an evening it would be .

Sounds like nirvana to me....and sshhhhhhh....I still have my pipe. I've had such an experience and the picture you paint brings back vivid memories. It's been so long I'd probably toke and choke, but I bet I'd adapt very quickly! lol

Reactions: Speedbird
A perfect evening for me would be this , all of you accept the invitation and descend on wherever , the place would be magnificent , think "eye candy," everyone partakes the water pipe which we would need several so each one had their own to inhale , no swapping saliva !!! then darkness descends and the stars are like diamonds in the sky , the conversation between all of us would be hysterical , what an evening it would be .
Thanks for the individual pipes - my inner Monk appreciates the no saliva swapping!

monk.jpg

So......you have read my post above and the question I pose is this , " where does depression fit into the scenario , " it doesn't because it would be impossible !

Reactions: Debi
So......you have read my post above and the question I pose is this , " where does depression fit into the scenario , " it doesn't because it would be impossible !
Absolutely true. If all states would legalize, I bet the use of the evil pharma would drop dramatically and depression would be hard to find.

Reactions: Speedbird
Absolutely true. If all states would legalize, I bet the use of the evil pharma would drop dramatically and depression would be hard to find.
That would be nice. The only thing that concerns me are the "unintended consequences" of unlimited availability on accidents, productivity, responsibility, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.