Magazines

I used to have some Sky and telescopes! Nice GU!

Totally cool!
I am about to give away most of their entire print run, to date. Only keeping the paper copies with my articles.
My daughter was in a pic with me in my first article, in 1999. She was six years old. :)

It is all available digitally now.

Even the rag mags like Enquirer and the Star are only a few pages thick anymore. It's all ads and glossy's. I love a good knitting or craft magazine.
I remember that night when me and Lynne were talking about ditching The National Enquirer.
" I don't know who anyone is ?."
Wow, life can pass by quickly.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
Dad was a CPA and would bring home his magazines from his waiting room. I loved those Friday evening s ! So Sports Illustrated, Newsweek, and later, Guns & Ammo when I could afford my own subscription.

Long story short, I wrote a chapter in one of The Gun Digest Books. On the Sig P229 .

I remember that night when me and Lynne were talking about ditching The National Enquirer.
" I don't know who anyone is ?."
Wow, life can pass by quickly.
We have had a lot of chats over the years and yes it does go by fast for sure.

Dad was a CPA and would bring home his magazines from his waiting room. I loved those Friday evening s ! So Sports Illustrated, Newsweek, and later, Guns & Ammo when I could afford my own subscription.

Long story short, I wrote a chapter in one of The Gun Digest Books. On the Sig P229 .
Very cool Paint.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paintman