Little pet friends

I was so sad to see Kitty Meow passed, Becki! :(
I know... She had just turned 2. But with all he treatments etc,,, her liver, kidneys etc just started to quickly stop functioning.... She never let life get her down... Even the night before she passed... She was flicking her tail for the kitten...

Reactions: Debi
Cute kittens... Tulip
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey! She's getting big! lol Saw her when you first posted on her!

AJ another bottle baby/office foster... And a 6 pack of preemies! That's your kitten cuteness for the day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 229
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 211
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 224
I know... She had just turned 2. But with all he treatments etc,,, her liver, kidneys etc just started to quickly stop functioning.... She never let life get her down... Even the night before she passed... She was flicking her tail for the kitten...
So sorry Becki. :( I'm glad she had you to take care of her while she was here.

Reactions: Debi
Heck, I haven't even BEGUN to scratch the surface of my own ZOO! Lol for those who DONT know me... I work for a no-kill animal shelter/resource center. But also have my own crew at home... All with issues of one kind or another... My own crew is 3 dogs Baxter, Dakota and Ellie, 7 cats, a bunch of crested geckos, a rescued Bearded dragon, 2 rescued leopard geckos, several hundred gallons of fish, a roach colony and cricket colony and 3 foster cats... One is a renal failure hospice, a 17.5 yo FIV hospice and another FIV who can't live in the shelter, it's too stressful. Yes FIV cats can live long lives!! AND have lived with my cats who all tested neg still.... Yep I'm always bringing my work home with me!!