Limerick Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one. I was looking for something that ended in "food tsunami".

Reactions: Becki
Good one. I was looking for something that ended in "food tsunami".
That was an option or pastrami was the other! :D Also thought of swami, but it just didn't go there. You could use, "thus ended the great food tsunami!" Alternate ending for all those who feel the first one was weak....lol

Reactions: Naked Apple
Wow all the funz I miss!!! I want my old body back! I've tried asking the bug to leave, demanding it... It just hangs around like a squatter....

Reactions: Debi
There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose favorite phrase was "well. ...

What? Not that kind of limerick? I see... hmmm... those are really the only kind I know.

Okay, I'll give this a shot. Not entirely playing by the rules since this one is complete, but the words flow so easily. :D

There once was a radio host from Detroit
Whose interview skills were at best maladroit
It's thanks to Art Bell
Who did it so well
That Snoory has a show to exploit.

There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose favorite phrase was "well. ...

What? Not that kind of limerick? I see... hmmm... those are really the only kind I know.

Okay, I'll give this a shot. Not entirely playing by the rules since this one is complete, but the words flow so easily. :D

There once was a radio host from Detroit
Whose interview skills were at best maladroit
It's thanks to Art Bell
Who did it so well
That Snoory has a show to exploit.
LOL! Good one, Surge! And believe me, I was telling Nekki last night that due to being medicated I was having to pull myself back from some of THOSE kinds of limericks! lol

Reactions: surge
Wow all the funz I miss!!! I want my old body back! I've tried asking the bug to leave, demanding it... It just hangs around like a squatter....
Out darn bug! Out! I command you to leave! (Splashes virtual Holy Water at the evil germ within!)

Reactions: surge
Out darn bug! Out! I command you to leave! (Splashes virtual Holy Water at the evil germ within!)
It's not working yet! Argh... I laid in one spot for 4 hours yesterday where my chest WASNT gurgling I wasn't hacking or sneezing and my head didn't rattle.... I paid there till I couldn't hold the potty calling any longer... Then all hell broke loose again...

It's not working yet! Argh... I laid in one spot for 4 hours yesterday where my chest WASNT gurgling I wasn't hacking or sneezing and my head didn't rattle.... I paid there till I couldn't hold the potty calling any longer... Then all hell broke loose again...
Wow...you really have a case of what I call the creeping crud! Girl, you need to rest!

Hope you feel better soon so you could come out and play!

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.