Let's Help Lynne Decide.....

How can we make suggestions if we dont know Lynn's husband? Does he like tools and going to Home Depot? If so a Home Depot gift card. Get him something related to his favorite hobby. If he doesn't have a hobby then find one for him, every man needs a hobby. (and watching anything on television does not count)

Reactions: Lynne
How can we make suggestions if we dont know Lynn's husband? Does he like tools and going to Home Depot? If so a Home Depot gift card. Get him something related to his favorite hobby. If he doesn't have a hobby then find one for him, every man needs a hobby. (and watching anything on television does not count)
Fair point, but many of us old timers here "know" each other's spouses through members' posts about them. Besides, I figured most of the suggestions would be more tongue in check.

One gift I've recommended to several friends over the years is a flight in a glider. It's usually in the $150-200 range, just Google "glider flights near me" to find the glider club nearest you. The gracefulness of the glider combined with the quietness of the flight makes for an experience like no other.

My youngest son's birthday is today. He was easy...new mouse for his computer and a game card. Oh, and a new pair of shorts for the summer! Of course, he wears them even with a hoodie as all good Midwestern guys do on occasion during the winter.

I know Mr. Lynne is much like my own hubs in many ways. A favorite movie, dinner, or other relaxing type evening would be a good thing. Also, anything that falls into the category of "man toy"....a new radio, gadget, high tech remote control...anything with buttons to push!

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
My youngest son's birthday is today. He was easy...new mouse for his computer and a game card. Oh, and a new pair of shorts for the summer! Of course, he wears them even with a hoodie as all good Midwestern guys do on occasion during the winter.

I know Mr. Lynne is much like my own hubs in many ways. A favorite movie, dinner, or other relaxing type evening would be a good thing. Also, anything that falls into the category of "man toy"....a new radio, gadget, high tech remote control...anything with buttons to push!
I'd add things that explode to the list of man toys. Nothing says, "I love you, Happy Birthday" like a case lot of Tannerite.