let us see if anyone gets my frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened and it was interesting. Some of the speech reversals I was able to hear, others I wasn't. I am not sure why that is. I went to someone who read tobacco leaves and she could look at the leaves and tell you very specific things about your life. I could not see anything except leaves, but one time she told me that I had just met someone who wore a long coat. He was a bouncer at a bar, so it did not make sense to me. I asked her about the coat and what that meant. She pointed out the leaves where she saw this and it was like someone cut the leaf into a tiny long coat. Kind of like the Matrix coat that Keanu wore. I later found out the same guy was a fireman and only moonlighted as a bouncer. The point is that I could not see what she was seeing until she pointed it out, then I saw it clear as day. Maybe some people are just very tuned in and intuitive and the rest of us are oblivious. Those of us with an open mind can see past our oblivion if a detail is pointed out to us, but others refuse to see or are conditioned not to see. Does that make any sense?

N.A., your story does make sense to me... and I agree with your expressed thought processing. Though I will bring this up... I think psychic sensitivity is part of everyone's makeup.. it is an uncomfortable thing to put it extremely mildly.. but I think you are falling for a myth suggesting that we are not all psychically endowed !

Later the next day or so...... Maybe you're right..... maybe there really are a lot of people who are oblivious by design.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.