Legend or reality?

I agree not every time this happens it is by design or intervention. I have had experiences where something diverts me and yes has 'saved' my butt from disaster. To counteract that point though, i have had many times when i wish someone 'stepped in' lol. But, you can't learn a lesson without breaking a few eggs ;)

I agree with a lot of what you have said here Paul, but I hear the words in my head, "we can do this the easy way or the hard way", lol.
I still like to believe we can affect our own personal life with our decisions and perhaps where we end up in passing with our faith and vibration level.
I have likened life to a river. See the river that flows directly to it's "end point", where it joins with the ocean. Now back up and see all the tributaries and little streams one can explore along the way. Sometimes we choose to explore those streams that rejoin the main river. Sometimes we encounter rocks or dams and have to take a different route to rejoin that river. What we do and find, who and what we interact with along the way are choices we make. We all end up joining the ocean in the end, yes, but the trip there is full of choices and decisions.

Sometimes it's the easy way and sometimes it's the hard way. :)

I'm always forgetting something when I leave the house, but I usually don't realize it until it's too late to turn back. Except for those times when the thing I forgot is the address of where I'm going. Then I have to go back. :confused: