Large 7 foot Owlman

The birds of prey can get very large, bigger than reported. I saw a Wedge tailed eagle with a feral goat in a tree near my house that I estimated had a wing span of 10ft, a lot bigger than was known. I walked right up to the tree and it flew up and around then landed back on the goat, it wasn't scared.

The birds of prey can get very large, bigger than reported. I saw a Wedge tailed eagle with a feral goat in a tree near my house that I estimated had a wing span of 10ft, a lot bigger than was known. I walked right up to the tree and it flew up and around then landed back on the goat, it wasn't scared.
That was my first thought that she saw a large owl mixed in with the tree branches.

That was my first thought that she saw a large owl mixed in with the tree branches.
A few years ago I saw a really, really big owl out in our woods. This thing was so big it was bending the branch down. Wing span was huge when it took off. Largest one I've ever seen so I know they are out there.

Reactions: Selectric
A few years ago I saw a really, really big owl out in our woods. This thing was so big it was bending the branch down. Wing span was huge when it took off. Largest one I've ever seen so I know they are out there.
Or she played a lot of video games and thought she saw a Moonkin lol.

• Haha
Reactions: K9-1 and Debi