Know your witch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good article! Also a good time for me to point out that the term "witch" is a cover-all term for most people who practice some sort of magic. Wiccans are their own subset and have many "traditions" within Wicca.

Glad I don't live in a country where I can be burned at the stake (anymore :eek:) for practicing my beliefs.

Reactions: Debi
I totally agree! It's one of the reasons we used to practice in secret....avoiding the stake was kind of a big deal! However, I HAVE had crosses burned in my yard before by someone who somehow thought that was an effective way to scare me. :rolleyes: There is still prejudice out there by people who have NO CLUE what we ACTUALLY believe.

I totally agree! It's one of the reasons we used to practice in secret....avoiding the stake was kind of a big deal! However, I HAVE had crosses burned in my yard before by someone who somehow thought that was an effective way to scare me. :rolleyes: There is still prejudice out there by people who have NO CLUE what we ACTUALLY believe.
I would like to study Wicca and be a white practitioner, but anyone messes with me like that will REGRET it.

***sigh*** I am NOT ever, ever teaching you that turn someone into a frog spell! lol I'd spend all my time running behind you turning the trail of frogs back into men. :p

Reactions: Naked Apple
***sigh*** I am NOT ever, ever teaching you that turn someone into a frog spell! lol I'd spend all my time running behind you turning the trail of frogs back into men. :p
LOL! Don't let me go dark, Debi! Don't let me go dark!

Reactions: Debi
funny_frog_mean_witch_ipod_touch_2_case.jpg

Reactions: Seahunter
Status
Not open for further replies.