News Kid Rock says "kiss it"!

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...arpton-confederate-flag-protesters-kiss-my-a/

Earlier this week, the Detroit chapter of Al Sharpton’s National Action Network began protesting a Kid Rock exhibit at a local museum over the musician’s use of the Confederate flag at concerts. Thursday night, Kid issued a blunt response.

A dozen or so members of the Michigan Chapter of the NAN held a small protest Monday in front of the Detroit Historical Museum to target an exhibit that bears Kid Rock’s name.

Rev. Charles Williams II, President of the NAN’s Michigan Chapter and a local pastor said, “the hometown hero who is a zero with the Confederate flag.”

Trump may need someone like Kid Rock.....did you see where the Mexican drug lord that escaped is now threatening Trump? :eek:

I'm with Kid Rock.
When people stop blaming the past for their own personal failures of today... that is when society can start moving forward.

I don't fly the flag but I don't have a problem with the majority of people who desire to do so. There are a small percentage of idiots who want the flag to represent hatred and murdering of others. I'm talking about ignorant people of all colors.
The flag only has the power given to it. It is seen as a representation of hatred and oppression because that is the way many still view it; circular logic. And all the wailing over it, the protesting? That only empowers the bigots and racists who use it for that purpose. Removing it from the public square only strengthens it as an emblem of hate. If I was black and wanted to take the power from it, I would demand that the Confederate flag be flown at city hall, at all county court houses, at all fifty State Capitols, and at the nation's Capitol. Let it stand as a reminder of what happened in this country when one group of people viewed another group as less than human.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi