K9 Cowboy!

I lived in Carmel NY! I know the Chief and rest of the Department very well! I was a LEO in Peekskill NY. I'm 100% positive if I still lived there I'd gotten a call to go help. I used to take Diesel my big Shepherd and let him loose in the Carmel PD headquarters! You would always find him hangout in the Chiefs office!

Reactions: Lynne
I lived in Carmel NY! I know the Chief and rest of the Department very well! I was a LEO in Peekskill NY. I'm 100% positive if I still lived there I'd gotten a call to go help. I used to take Diesel my big Shepherd and let him loose in the Carmel PD headquarters! You would always find him hangout in the Chiefs office!
Small world! I was quite impressed with the police dog's skills in that video. He looked like a natural at goat herding! lol

Reactions: K9-1
Dogs are so wonderful and smart. God's gift to man in my opinion. This was fun to see.

Small world! I was quite impressed with the police dog's skills in that video. He looked like a natural at goat herding! lol

Oh! I made 2 phone calls and asked how there new animal wrangler division was going.

Oh! I made 2 phone calls and asked how there new animal wrangler division was going.
I hope it is flourishing and that the doggies are good.

I hope it is flourishing and that the doggies are good.

It's a small department. Last I knew they had 2 k9s. They work closely with Carmel Sheriff's Department. Which only had 1 k9 and it was a hound just for tracking and drugs.