Just for yourself...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Everybody needs "me" time.
Do you take that time for yourself?
424972254_951906513170527_1513174835635458810_n.jpg

Grab breakfast at one of two local places then take a drive somewhere ( day trip or fishing when i buy my boat ;bg2 ). After work me time usually consists of shutting lights out and listening to music for awhile to unwind and recharge. When i have spare time i also log onto the PNF and read threads, posts or watch podcasts.

When I need time away from the house I go fly fishing, metal detecting, or take a trip to the outer banks or St.John USVI or some peaceful island, camping trip with my dog Dakota.
If I'm home and just need a break. Video games,making Flys for fishing,shooting,fishing in my lake.
Once it's warmer I'll spend alot of time on my motorcycles.

When I need time away from the house I go fly fishing, metal detecting, or take a trip to the outer banks or St.John USVI or some peaceful island, camping trip with my dog Dakota.
If I'm home and just need a break. Video games,making Flys for fishing,shooting,fishing in my lake.
Once it's warmer I'll spend alot of time on my motorcycles.
i try to take a few camping / fishing trips a year also, and a few hiking trips every couple months or so throughout the spring and fall. used to ride my bike a lot but kinda got outta those outings over the last few years, havent ridden in a while now but still have two and just wrench on them for a hobby now more than actually ride them....lol.... have you ridden the dragons tail yet? if not, you will probably hear of it from those you may ride with. especially up in your area, dont underestimate it, it can get tricky pretty fast...lol. take it slow a few times and keep eyes ahead. north georgia and the surrounding areas is a great place to ride, stay safe.

It used to be go ride my horse but since she has been retired due to her lameness issues, I guess it would be just going to take care of her. It is time away from the house and I often meet up with friends there. Reading and spinning wool are two faves too.