It's for the birds!

If you put out seed where I am you get galahs and bigger white cockatoos that start eating your house so I don't feed them. No squirrels but we get possums wrecking the ceiling but they are silly coming into a jack russells yard.
i get opossums in the yard, they are similar to your possum, but with a hairless tail, (and yours probably has 14 ways of killing a man....lol.....). if my dogs corner them up, i just grab them by the tail and place them back over the fence. cool animals, the most destructive critters i get are the squirrels and raccoons.

and yours probably has 14 ways of killing a man....lol.....).
Lol, they are not usually agro but I remember when I was a teen and some mates and I were having a beer in the park a really big brushtail possum jumped or fell from the tree onto one guy's head and did some damage. We rolled around laughing in true caring teenage fashion, lol.

Awe thats awful. They are too beautiful to kill.
They are, we had one when I was young that could say quite a few words. I know they have to make a living but a lot of old time farmers here kill any native wildlife that eats crops and pasture such as kangaroos. I do hunt but only introduced pests like rabbits, foxes and pigs which destroy the ecosystem.

Reactions: Lynne
They are, we had one when I was young that could say quite a few words. I know they have to make a living but a lot of old time farmers here kill any native wildlife that eats crops and pasture such as kangaroos. I do hunt but only introduced pests like rabbits, foxes and pigs which destroy the ecosystem.
I think as long as we only kill what we need to eat or survive, it is in line with nature. You are a good caretaker of the land

Reactions: ozentity