ISIS ATTACKS ON CHRISTIANS AND JEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/16/living/religion-week-hell/index.html

I continue to be amazed at how little attention the US media is giving to this. ISIS is currently marching across the world exterminating Christians and Jews, and we don't see it coming our way. We continue to keep it at arm's reach and deny what's happening.

I listened in to Clyde Lewis last night and he makes a good point....doesn't matter if you call it Islamic Terrorism or not, it's satanic in nature. The bottom line is it's the work of evil. The terrorists are even claiming they are calling up evil djinns (demons) to help them. And they are deliberately trying to bring about events layed out in Revelations for the Apocalyptic scenario. I will post last nights Ground Zero show down in the Ground Zero topic box for those who wish to catch it.

Reactions: surge and Seahunter
Reactions: surge
This is astounding and terrifying! People, please, listen up! Evil is HERE and it's spreading it's wings. Soon the shadow of it will spread over the U.S. It's time to take a stand.
I could not believe how openly he was intimidated! It's a good thing there was a bodyguard with him! I really hope that would not be tolerated in this country for any religion.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.