Politics ISIS are truly monsters!

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sives-says-head-Iraqi-security-committee.html

An orphaned baby was reportedly strapped to a booby trap device and blown up as part of a sickening ISIS training camp exercise on improvised devices.

The sadistic act is thought to have taken place near ash-Sharqat in the northern Iraqi province of Salahuddin, where ISIS still holds considerable territory.

Using a remote control detonator, the baby was destroyed by the explosives to show the trainee terrorists how to assemble improvised explosive devices.

If this is true, these people have proven themselves to be barbarians. Not that previous actions have left any doubt, but it takes a real, soulless, monster to even entertain this idea, never mind going through with it! :mad:

OMG! How SICK is this??? No, it's down right demonic. Evil through and through. The atrocities these "people" are doing are being ignored by most. I just don't see how we're turning our backs on this! :mad::mad::mad: Makes me ill.....

Reactions: surge
I just don't see how we're turning our backs on this!
They are a useful tool for out government. As long as there is some bogey man terrorist group out there to scare the people with, they could care less what they do to their own part of the world. If we truly wanted to be rid of ISIS, it would take all of an afternoon.

They are a useful tool for out government. As long as there is some bogey man terrorist group out there to scare the people with, they could care less what they do to their own part of the world. If we truly wanted to be rid of ISIS, it would take all of an afternoon.
Which just makes me angrier! We are deliberately ignoring this as people die at the hands of monsters.

Reactions: surge
Not that I doubt this could be done, but I have to take a skeptical stance because there is such a thing as propaganda...

If this is true, there is a special karmic distribution coming to the participants and bystanders alike.

I just can't imagine...I just can't...:(

If this is what's happening the UN ought to be looking at getting orphaned children out. But we can't even do anything with the Syrian refugees. Ahck, so much pain in the world. It needn't be this way people!

I wish I had a wallet big enough and a house big enough and enough arms to take them all. Everywhere. Even dirty militant child soldiers.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Ohhhhh, Indigo. Your heart is so big and your soul is beautiful. I hope some of your shining love is felt through the ether by those who you would protect and love. Keep sending that love out there, girl, because the world needs it.

Reactions: Indigo