Is this ethical???

nothing to be sorry or apologize for. as far as tech is concerned there will be "questionable" advances just as there have always been. there has always been sides taken on animal testing, animal parts such as pig valves for heart surgeries etc...(even though pork is possibly what contributed to the problem to begin with....another irony, huh?...lol)..but human testing has also always been a controversy and will continue to be so for generations to come. we have always been able to find a medium. a line to not cross, but it seems that line is getting thinner and thinner as we progress further.which spills over into the ethics and morals areas, causing what we once considered "taboo" or a "pandoras box" scenario to be less considered. what we do in one area of life has an effect on our life and beliefs overall.. an example is just how much the tech age and internet has changed the way people actually "think" (fundamentally) in todays world compared to the world "we" (pre-internet age) grew up in.......but with this, i wonder if cellular memory could have an effect on how this would work ?... more research will be done, will it be enough,? will the balances of calm minds come to an agreement as they should,? or will the rush of passion and being the "first" prevail?.....we will have to just wait and see, i guess....
Paul as usual you summed this up well. I think at this stage with non harvested neurons meaning they are growing them in a lab, it doesn't cross too many lines. If the computers become sentient then we have a problem, but i think we are a long way from that.

Reactions: Paulm