Is Biblical "forgery" actually real?

I went through a period of several years recently of researching the origins of the Bible and Christianity but have given it a rest recently, until something new turned up, but this looks interesting! I'll have to read the whole thing tomorrow and go from there, but thanks for pointing this out. I had settled on Deuteronomy containing at least parts of something predating the previous four books, but had nowhere to go with that. I'm intrigued.

I went through a period of several years recently of researching the origins of the Bible and Christianity but have given it a rest recently, until something new turned up, but this looks interesting! I'll have to read the whole thing tomorrow and go from there, but thanks for pointing this out. I had settled on Deuteronomy containing at least parts of something predating the previous four books, but had nowhere to go with that. I'm intrigued.
Will look forward to your take on this, Ben.

Reactions: Benway
This reminded me of the guest Ian Punnett used to have on C2C, the guy who claimed to have a series of lead codices found in Jordan. Their back story somewhat paralleled that of the Dead Sea Scrolls. The guest came across on the shady side to me. Not only did he sound like John Cleese, but each appearance on C2C seemed to end with something of a cliffhanger. I don't know if the guy has been back on with Ian since he returned from his tinnitus hiatus.

This reminded me of the guest Ian Punnett used to have on C2C, the guy who claimed to have a series of lead codices found in Jordan. Their back story somewhat paralleled that of the Dead Sea Scrolls. The guest came across on the shady side to me. Not only did he sound like John Cleese, but each appearance on C2C seemed to end with something of a cliffhanger. I don't know if the guy has been back on with Ian since he returned from his tinnitus hiatus.
His name is David Elkington. The last appearance on Coast was May 26, 2017 with Dave Schrader. Since that time there have been no other appearances on the show by the guest.

Reactions: Duke
His name is David Elkington. The last appearance on Coast was May 26, 2017 with Dave Schrader. Since that time there have been no other appearances on the show by the guest.
Thanks, I keep forgetting I can look that stuff up on the C2C website. Odd Ian hasn't had him back on.

Because 9 out of 10 have said it's fake.

Based on his comments and questions for the guest over the several shows he was on, I think Ian doubted their authenticity as well. What I couldn't figure out was whether Ian thought Elkington was part of or the victim of a scam. He was a good guest, though.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I was not able to open this link without signing up with my email.