Is Art mean?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK, if you heard last night's show, you heard Art scare the pants off a caller just for fun. Was that mean? Does Art have a bit of "wicked" in him? What do you think?

Reactions: Mokey
OK, if you heard last night's show, you heard Art scare the pants off a caller just for fun. Was that mean? Does Art have a bit of "wicked" in him? What do you think?
All three of my girls have commented on it more than once. Truth from the mouths of babes. I also think everybody has a little bit of wicked in them. Life would be just too boring if we were perfect all of the time.

Reactions: Debi
Scared the pants off a caller? Damn,what did I miss last night?

Reactions: Paintman
Scared the pants off a caller? Damn,what did I miss last night?
LOL...OK, for those of you errant ones who did NOT listen in and catch it....Art talked in the beginning of the program about people saying he used to be mean. Art then said he'd take one caller before the start of the guest. A guy calls in and Art goes off on him and tells him "Don't call again!" and gives him a hard time with no explanation for it. Then laughs. Asks if that was mean enough.

He did apologize to the caller on air afterwards, but the guy was already off the line.

phone-rage1.jpg

Well, it was supposed to be a joke, but the poor caller hadn't a clue.

Reactions: Bob Bain
After all the years on radio, he sure does have no patience for callers who don't follow the "rules", like having their device turned off, giving their name and location, etc. I can see it on one hand, but what about the faithful listener that finally gets on the air after years of trying, only to get snapped at?

I'm an Art Fan from back in the 90's when he was on AOL chat
'The Grassy Knoll' can't remember the other room name
anyway in all this time can't recall him being 'mean' to anyone
not even to JC, I would be perturbed with him but not Art!

Reactions: Debi