International Food

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

What is your favorite "International" Food?
Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Polish, German?
Got a favorite dish from that country?
Any type you dislike?

421539514_933208748161320_9083393770185634772_n.jpg

Last edited:
Indian food, especially the vindaloos. I became an Indian fan during all the time I spent in the UK and Ireland because the local cuisine is awful. No offense to Ben and RoseRed.;)

Indian food, especially the vindaloos. I became an Indian fan during all the time I spent in the UK and Ireland because the local cuisine is awful. No offense to Ben and RoseRed.;)
Never had any Indian food. Do you have a favorite dish? I am looking up new things to try...even though there is not an Indian food restaurant in the area. Maybe I can try making a simple dish.

Never had any Indian food. Do you have a favorite dish? I am looking up new things to try...even though there is not an Indian food restaurant in the area. Maybe I can try making a simple dish.
Sometimes you can find frozen Indian dinners at the supermarket. Indian food is hands down my favorite cuisine. And my favorite dishes are lamb curry with rice, Mango chutney and Chapati, or Indian flatbread, and Tandori Chicken which I had on my wedding day.

Probably Italian. Growing up in Oz years ago it was meat and three veg every night:confounded:. When the Italian immigrants started influencing our food it changed our tastes for the better. I also like Chinese, Mexican and Indian. Beef Vindaloo is my favorite, very hot and very good.

Any type you dislike?

View attachment 54880

I can't say i have a favorite. I have always put my finger to the wind and wherever it led me, that's what i ate. Seldom is there a food i won't try. If i don't like it, i usually give a second shot due to prep/recipe/mood error.

Any type you dislike?

View attachment 54880

M E X I C A N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All day. Every day. And don’t even Think…about skimping on the cheese!!