Interaction with Orange Orbs

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Reactions: Lone Wolf
Isn't it interesting how much the "artist's interpretation of events" looks like a real photo of a mass Chinese lantern launch?
chinlan1.jpg

I have seen many naked-eye orbs. Finally saw a softball-sized pink one last month at a local theatre.
Am still having a rash of them in my office at work. I have caught some on Marco-Polo chats, proving that I don't imagine them. I have seen clusters but that is a much more rare situation than single orbs.

This witness was close enough to see the insides of the orbs. His proximity even caused eye irritation for several days. If he’s telling the truth, that’s close enough to make an identification if they were lanterns.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
This witness was close enough to see the insides of the orbs. His proximity even caused eye irritation for several days. If he’s telling the truth, that’s close enough to make an identification if they were lanterns.

You are correct, Lynne. I have never had any doubt about what I was looking at when I saw an orb with my naked eye.
Most of my sightings have been indoors, but not all, and the brightest was outdoors. My dog saw it too, I watched her head whip around to follow it as we both noticed it simultaneously. My sightings have been close, within a few feet.

I have never felt any eye irritation, however. That's a puzzle and suggests UFO rather than spirit interaction.

You are correct, Lynne. I have never had any doubt about what I was looking at when I saw an orb with my naked eye.
Most of my sightings have been indoors, but not all, and the brightest was outdoors. My dog saw it too, I watched her head whip around to follow it as we both noticed it simultaneously. My sightings have been close, within a few feet.

I have never felt any eye irritation, however. That's a puzzle and suggests UFO rather than spirit interaction.
Yes it sounds radioactive. The man probably had radiation poisoning.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah