In the kitchen

Get a ghost. That's what I've done. Or at least that's who I blame it on. Works either way really. Hey, maybe you already have. If you have a resident spirit be sure to put out a drink for them when you have one. Of course, they have no physical form so you will have to drink it for them.
Ahhh but I do have fairies. LOADS of them. I'm moving and I've had to go out to the garden and explain what's going on and they'll be taking a trip.Not far, about 50 yards. Not a peep.They all seem very stoic. :p I will say that I put out my Jameson in a lovely cup for them at the solstice a few days ago.9 hours later in the morning the cup was clearly down about ¾ of an inch. I could see the mark on the cup . No drunk snails nearby...hmmm...ya never know......The Truth is out there!

Reactions: Lynne and Benway
I have a small kitchen too, so I like to be alone when I am cooking or cleaning.
I prefer to allow someone else to cook and clean in there while I watch T.V. I've been waiting 2 weeks for my butler-nurse-chef-lady-in-waiting to arrive at my door. I thought I ordered them on Prime! pffft

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION COUNTDOWN GUYS
12 days
1687913036554.png

Oh my GAAWWWWWD !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Thankyou, but you shoulda (not) seen some of the things I deleted. I assure you I can be be really boring and I'm glad to have shielded you from it! (But thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll loosen up a bit. :))
Seriously ,Benway, I was just going to write the same thing!! You are never boring and so happy to see you when you show up!! xjad

Reactions: Benway
Seriously ,Benway, I was just going to write the same thing!! You are never boring and so happy to see you when you show up!! xjad
yes heaven forbid you say anything boring or random like "I like Sylvester Stallone. "

• Shoulder Shrug
Reactions: Lynne and Benway