News I'm here for my two o'clock with Buttercup...

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.kpho.com/story/29529650/mcso-pa-man-flies-to-phoenix-for-sex-acts-with-horse

A 68-year-old Pennsylvania man was arrested Friday night by undercover sheriff’s deputies after he allegedly flew to Arizona to have sex with a horse.

Michael Crawford bought a round-trip ticket and arrived in Phoenix thinking the person who responded to an online ad he had posted was a horse owner.

The ad caught the attention of Maricopa County Sheriff‘s Office animal crimes detectives. They launched an investigation in October 2014 that eventually led to last week’s sting.

Detectives engaged Crawford in conversations online and over the phone.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said detectives learned Crawford has been sexually aroused by horses for years and has traveled extensively to find horse owners in various cities willing to allow him access to their animals.

Once again, :eek::eek::eek:! Dear Goddess...leave the poor, innocent animals alone!

This is just as bad as the Dolphin Guy that wrote a book about having a "relationship" with a dolphin. Bob Bain refused to interview the guy (good call) but these people are just demented!

Reactions: surge
You better believe there will be a time when human/animal relationships and marriages will be legal. It doesn't matter if anybody feels such actions are disgusting or immoral. In today's age it isn't about such things but rather about a person feels "misunderstood" and they can claim to be born that way in order to not be classified as a mental or sexual disorder.

Now mind you I am not making a statement about anything in the current news beyond for this man who loves horses and the guy who loves Dolphins. If you think I am, that's your problem.
I do NOT want to even think that's possible for our future...but I fear you are correct.

Ohhhh, that has already begun, Bob. Saw something on that last week, actually.

Reactions: surge
I'm not trying to get religious on anyone but the Christian Bible does say that toward the end of times things that are wrong in the eyes of God will be made right in the eyes of man.
Although not of the faith, I totally agree with you. I don't dismiss Biblical findings....especially the prophetic portions. And the more I see, the more I agree that the end of times have begun.

And we'd have to go back and put a few books back in it that the Nicean Council tore out of it. We'd also have to go back to the original translation. For example, the phrase "Don't suffer a witch to live" is actually "Don't suffer a poisoner to live" by direct translation. Too many of those convenient translation errors ripple thro the current version.

Reactions: Shadow