If you had to interview...

Naked Apple

Anam Cara
Reaction score
If you could interview anyone for a radio or TV show, whom would it be? You can pick more than one person. My choice would be Henry Rollins from Black Flag. Since then he's become very politically active and is an activist. He has written books and had a TV show for awhile. Who would be your choice?

Right off the bat, I would say Rupert Sheldrake. When he wasn't keeping you in stitches from his comedic wit, you would be learning things about science that most people just don't have a clue about. He started out as one of the most brilliant biologists, the UK has had in awhile, but became a heretic when he questioned the 10 dogmas of science, and materialism. If you guys ever get some time, find him on you tube and listen to him. He is the scientist who proved dogs know when their masters are coming home, by something like ESP. He believes the mind is outside the brain, as is memory. He doesn't buy that we are just lumbering robots, but something much, much greater. And a friend to the religious. Can you imagine that? A brilliant scientist who is not an atheist?

My interview preference would have been Evelyn Paglini. I was so excited about DM getting her scheduled I had 2 full pages of questions for her. So sad she passed. :( Blessed Be, sister.

So, that leaves me free to pick Clyde Lewis. As a fan, I find him extremely interesting for the knowledge base he has. I'd like to pick his brain a bit for some further insights on how he sees everything interconnected. He did something totally unique last night by broadcasting a minor banishment ritual done by a magus. I don't believe I've ever heard an actual ritual actually broadcast before. He offered a live visual feed with it for $2.99, which I didn't do cuz I'm already familiar with what it looks like, but I'm betting a lot of people freaked out just by listening to it who aren't familiar with this kind of ritual. Done on one of the blood moons, full moon, Friday the 13, during the tetrad, all I can say is wow. The goal was to banish the darkness surrounding the world right now and to bring forth light, love and peace. Of course, to the uninitiated, it sounded like he was commanding the gates of hell to open or something, but it really was a very good ritual.

And, of course, Art Bell would be the other one. Who wouldn't?

Reactions: surge
Right off the bat, I would say Rupert Sheldrake.
Good choice! I enjoy listening to him.

There are many people I could list, but a few of them are Dave Mustaine (front man for Megadeth), Stan Deyo, Steve Ditko (co-creator of Spider-Man) and Queen bassist John Deacon.

Mustaine isn't your typical rock star, and I think it would be interesting to interview him. Stan Deyo has always interested me, and Ditko never gives interviews. John Deacon basically fell off the planet after 1997, so getting an interview with him would be quite the coup!