Humanoids in the woods

Sera

Reaction score
Good morning, I apologize in advance for the English but I am Italian.
Lately, going around with some of my friends in semi-wooded areas and countryside at night, we have noticed that in these areas, as much as we retrace them and by now we should have gotten used to it, however we continue to feel this sort of sensation of being observed by this thing. Speaking with my friends, always this “monster” that occurs in our minds, has the same description: it is similar to a sort of white humanoid, with white eyes and a red mouth that runs on all fours, very similar to SCP 096 (for those who want have a clearer idea of what comes to mind).I know that the suggestion, especially in the dark, can play really bad jokes, but I can't help but wonder if in those woods and fields, once night falls , there really is something dangerous going around and our subconscious does nothing but warn us of this danger. Maybe it's just a survival instinct, but I would still like to know more about the possible existence of certain monsters

Good morning, I apologize in advance for the English but I am Italian.
Lately, going around with some of my friends in semi-wooded areas and countryside at night, we have noticed that in these areas, as much as we retrace them and by now we should have gotten used to it, however we continue to feel this sort of sensation of being observed by this thing. Speaking with my friends, always this “monster” that occurs in our minds, has the same description: it is similar to a sort of white humanoid, with white eyes and a red mouth that runs on all fours, very similar to SCP 096 (for those who want have a clearer idea of what comes to mind).I know that the suggestion, especially in the dark, can play really bad jokes, but I can't help but wonder if in those woods and fields, once night falls , there really is something dangerous going around and our subconscious does nothing but warn us of this danger. Maybe it's just a survival instinct, but I would still like to know more about the possible existence of certain monsters
is SCP 096 a graphic novel/cartoon version of the Rake?, or maybe one of the mutations from the resident evil series,? (which is actually where i think the idea of the rake originated from).... as far as monsters in the dark, i wouldnt let that fear keep you out of the woods or darkness. learn the wlld life in your area, the animals, their habits, etc... and you should be safe.... discussing the possibilities of the different beings can be fun and interesting, but theres a lot of other factors that come into play that isnt usually discussed, can the environment/area sustain an apex predator beyond what is known to be there already? has any absolute proof been discovered?. and much more science involved that isnt as fun to chat about...lol.... it is pretty safe to say there are no monsters to worry about in the woods, and no need to be afraid of the dark.....